wtf are you lot going to do...

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8708
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by austrotard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:46 pm

at least it's not a black guy, hey.

:cool :cool :cool

yes. yes, I know... it could have also been a black woman.
it's a mad world.


I was hoping I'd wake up this morning to find someone had assassinated toby keith.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
peetso
Posts: 1686
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am
Location: the edge of the Great Northern Muskeg
Contact:

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by peetso » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 pm

Hopefully all the 2nd amendment folks are just as eager to protect the 1st.
"Cheer up. You are not on fire." - jhnnythndr

the borealist

User avatar
ChaseChrome
Posts: 2821
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm
Location: Inside the black, shiny eye of the ant...bish

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by ChaseChrome » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:39 pm

peetso wrote:Hopefully all the 2nd amendment folks are just as eager to protect the 1st.
Sly pal...but yeah
All thinking men are atheists...E. Hemingway

Sometimes hipness is what it ain't...Tower of P

Apparently they believe that putting a see through skirt on a word makes it OK...Average Joe

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1698
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by yard4sale » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:25 pm

IMG_2851.JPG
IMG_2851.JPG (55.96 KiB) Viewed 458 times
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

User avatar
Bruiser
Posts: 3451
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Land of Manana

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by Bruiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Executive order signed regarding mining discharge into streams. Trump is a disaster and a total and complete asshole.

Check out the petitions on whitehouse.gov if you get a chance.

:bomb
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Willi
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by Willi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Bruiser wrote:Executive order signed regarding mining discharge into streams. Trump is a disaster and a total and complete asshole.

Check out the petitions on whitehouse.gov if you get a chance.

:bomb

You got a site for that executive order?

Willi

User avatar
upshitscreek
Posts: 993
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: lost and found bin

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by upshitscreek » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:48 pm

This will be an easy fix. TU just needs to hire lobbyists with bigger and better tits than the mining companies.

User avatar
VTNZ
Posts: 2677
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:33 pm
Location: 45North and 45South

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by VTNZ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Also rolled backed rate cut for mortgage insurance thru FHA....costing some in the middle and lower classes another $500+-/year.

"Alternative Facts...."

Oh well....240 years was a good run.... :vomit
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

User avatar
Bruiser
Posts: 3451
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Land of Manana

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by Bruiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Willi wrote:
Bruiser wrote:Executive order signed regarding mining discharge into streams. Trump is a disaster and a total and complete asshole.

Check out the petitions on whitehouse.gov if you get a chance.

:bomb

You got a site for that executive order?

Willi

I was wrong. I misread an email from Conservation Voters.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Willi
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by Willi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Here's what I found about it. Not done yet but............

http://www.hatchmag.com/articles/within ... ck/7714310

Willi

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5030
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Mississippi

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by Plow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Bruiser wrote:
Willi wrote:
Bruiser wrote:Executive order signed regarding mining discharge into streams. Trump is a disaster and a total and complete asshole.

Check out the petitions on whitehouse.gov if you get a chance.

:bomb
You got a site for that executive order?

Willi

I was wrong. I misread an email from Conservation Voters.
Careful, that's how "fake news" gets started, you don't want to become another CNN.

As for the crouch grab on lady liberty, you really can't be too careful with all the gender fluidity going around. It's better to check than to be sorry.
peetso wrote:Hopefully all the 2nd amendment folks are just as eager to protect the 1st.
Think the 2nd amendment folks would be outraged at any attacks on the 1st amendment or any other. Thank dog we have the Constitution in place to protect us from goverment.
Better Reds than dead...

Willi
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Re: wtf are you lot going to do...

Post by Willi » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:50 am

Plow wrote:
Bruiser wrote:[
I was wrong. I misread an email from Conservation Voters.
Careful, that's how "fake news" gets started, you don't want to become another CNN.
Unlike most people, he did admit when he was wrong. Seems like that's a tough thing for people to do especially on the internet!

Willi

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Redchaser and 60 guests