By B.M. Barrelcooker
......"has found a third party that will unlock the terrorists iPhone "

$5 Seppo says it's a kid in China.
By austrotard
kind of the same thing.

maybe sepps will be a country to follow in '17.
I mean, fuck... we can make our own kebabs if push comes to shove.
By Plow
That sounds like hillary on a good day.

That iPhone contains the only bit of "fed" info not
available to hackers. It belongs in a museum.
By MTgrayling
So the f-bee-i did this political bitchy theater to what end game or for what reasons...

????

Distraction. You all have too much privacy!
By Plow
Privacy is a big deal for those with something to hide.
They'll round-up to those folks first before coming
for the rest of us.
By Upsetter
Plow wrote:Privacy is a big deal for those with something to hide.
They'll round-up to those folks first before coming
for the rest of us.
Apple rocks! My next laptop is going to be one despite the high cost. Worth every penny for them to go to bat for me against the shithead fed.

Unless you are a compliant lil lemming, sooner or later, youre gonna be in their crosshairs. Give them any trouble while theyre pinning your neck with their jackboot and then youll have something to hide - your ass. See the geotracking part of all this bullshit - track your movements for months with no warrant.

Today its muslim extremists and meth dealers, tomorrow its right wing extremists and pot dealers, next its people who refuse to give up their second amendment rights, and after they disarm us its people who dare speak poorly of the overlords.

By then well have cops with body armor and mp5's manning the street corners like they do in sunny ole europe, surveillance cameras everywhere you look. :vomit

The government, at all levels, works for us, the Citizens of the United States. FULL FUCKING STOP.

They can fuck off making us cowtow to anything we dont want to. Want my phone, fuck off, ill wipe it, wipe my ass with it, then its all yours. :gun
By D-nymph
Who is the third party hacking the phone? John MacAfee? He offered to do it for them in a week. Funny interview where he said "The feds don't have the best & brightest working for them because they won't hire the kid with a purple mohawk who won't work for less than 500k/year & insists on smoking pot all day. I hire those guys." haha
By B.M. Barrelcooker
D-nymph wrote:Who is the third party hacking the phone? John MacAfee? He offered to do it for them in a week. Funny interview where he said "The feds don't have the best & brightest working for them because they won't hire the kid with a purple mohawk who won't work for less than 500k/year & insists on smoking pot all day. I hire those guys." haha
I heard that interview. It was pretty good.
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine