By austrotard
Adams wrote:Snopes it boys - says mostly false. Don't believe what you see on the innerwebs.
cough.
By Adams
The irony isn't lost on me.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
VTNZ wrote:
And NC and apparently Tennessee can eat a bag of dicks....which seems like the perfect dish for their elected twats... :bullshit

You know.......that really hurts my feelings.
By VTNZ
Imagine the feelings of the folks being oppressed by the fundamentalist legislators of those two states....
By B.M. Barrelcooker
VTNZ wrote:Imagine the feelings of the folks being oppressed by the fundamentalist legislators of those two states....

You didn't even have to duck.
By FormerlyChaseChrome
SLSS wrote:Jeebus. Weren't any of you guys around in the sixties and seventies? You sound like the pro-nixon/pro-government bunch who lambasted Vietnam protestors. Sure there was a bunch of wrongheaded, over-the-line behavior in protests, but who was right on that war? Part of what college should be about is expanding your thinking, and sometimes it expands too far. And some academics are whiney bitches, but I've run into whiney bitches on constructions sites too.

There seem to be plenty of badass young folks in the military, and I know a bunch in other walks of life. Social media has drawn out the worst in people and put it on display, but that's not everyone, and it's not the majority. Don't get caught up in the hatin', you're all harshin' my mellow.

Years ago I took my little brother to see Queen. In the seventies, there was enough homophobia to bury everyone, and look where we've come (well, most of us beyond North Carolina). Now we can recognize douchery vs. genius. We wouldn't have gotten there as quickly without the sensitive souls of this world.
I sense a degree of "decalcification" my man...good on ya...
:cool
By SLSS
ChaseChrome wrote:
SLSS wrote:Jeebus. Weren't any of you guys around in the sixties and seventies? You sound like the pro-nixon/pro-government bunch who lambasted Vietnam protestors. Sure there was a bunch of wrongheaded, over-the-line behavior in protests, but who was right on that war? Part of what college should be about is expanding your thinking, and sometimes it expands too far. And some academics are whiney bitches, but I've run into whiney bitches on constructions sites too.

There seem to be plenty of badass young folks in the military, and I know a bunch in other walks of life. Social media has drawn out the worst in people and put it on display, but that's not everyone, and it's not the majority. Don't get caught up in the hatin', you're all harshin' my mellow.

Years ago I took my little brother to see Queen. In the seventies, there was enough homophobia to bury everyone, and look where we've come (well, most of us beyond North Carolina). Now we can recognize douchery vs. genius. We wouldn't have gotten there as quickly without the sensitive souls of this world.
I sense a degree of "decalcification" my man...good on ya...
:cool
Fits and starts, buddy. We need a campfire and some good beverage. :cool
By Spudnik
I am making an effort to be more forward-thinking these days.

You guys should try.... Fuck! It is not forward-thinking of me to assign a gender to all of you by using the word "guys." By assigning a gender to this group, who primarily associates with the male gender, I have potentially alienated the humans amongst us who associate with a different gender or no gender at all. This was extremely insensitive of me and I'm sorry.

You fellow human beings should try it, so long as your pursuit to be more forward-thinking does not cause anyone's feelings to get hurt or their self-worth to get diminished.

It feels good being more forward-thinking. I am more in tune with the feelings of my fellow humans.

One last thing... Quick joke...

How do you blind a woman?

Put a windshield in front of her.
By Redchaser
Spudnik wrote:I am making an effort to be more forward-thinking these days.

You guys should try.... Fuck! It is not forward-thinking of me to assign a gender to all of you by using the word "guys." By assigning a gender to this group, who primarily associates with the male gender, I have potentially alienated the humans amongst us who associate with a different gender or no gender at all. This was extremely insensitive of me and I'm sorry.

You fellow human beings should try it, so long as your pursuit to be more forward-thinking does not cause anyone's feelings to get hurt or their self-worth to get diminished.

It feels good being more forward-thinking. I am more in tune with the feelings of my fellow humans.

One last thing... Quick joke...

How do you blind a woman?

Put a windshield in front of her.
You are incredibly insensitive. I was reading your post out loud to my dog, as I am uncertain whether or not he can read it for himself, due to MY inability to understand his vocalizations. He was extremely offended at your speceisist attitude inferring that only humans should be afforded the opportunity to participate in this chat room. My dog, who was born a bitch but now self identifies as male, is emotionally traumatized by your words and request that you provide funding for therapy, and for the purchase of technology that will create an online "safe space" for him by automatically filtering and deleting objectionable material. You may send funds via paypal.

apparently Vaku was in Indiana over the weekend...[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine