Bernie's 2014 Taxes

Spudnik

Re: Bernie's 2014 Taxes

Post by Spudnik » Sun May 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Why is it always Hitler? I think every presidential candidate for the last few elections has been compared to Hitler at one point or another.

Obama wanted our guns - he's Hitler.

Bush probably had syphillis - he's Hitler.

Trump is spewing hatred - he's Hitler.

There are plenty of other narcissistic politicians throughout history who frankly aren't getting the recognition they deserve. Couldn't we give Mussolini a nod every once in a while? It's getting stale, especially coming from Canadiens and ex-pats.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Sun May 01, 2016 5:58 pm

your examples above are false analogies...they don't bear on the principles of manifest destiny, self isolationist policies, and the failure of empire...
trying reading what I said...

and you can stop with the fucking Canadian bashing

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sun May 01, 2016 8:27 pm

ChaseChrome wrote:
and you can stop with the fucking Canadian bashing
Sorry.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sun May 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Spudnik wrote:Why is it always Hitler? I think every presidential candidate for the last few elections has been compared to Hitler at one point or another.

Obama wanted our guns - he's Hitler.

Bush probably had syphillis - he's Hitler.

Trump is spewing hatred - he's Hitler.

There are plenty of other narcissistic politicians throughout history who frankly aren't getting the recognition they deserve. Couldn't we give Mussolini a nod every once in a while? It's getting stale, especially coming from Canadiens and ex-pats.
answer: godwin's law.

though everybody knows all the good conversations eventually lead to shit or sex... see: mitch's law.

go habs!
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice