By BigCliff
Sure seems to me like it would be a much more cost-effective way to reduce illegal immigration than building a wall, even if we have to subsidize it somehow to make it feasible for smaller co's.

Thoughts?

(and yes, I realize this means I agree with one of Trump's policy positions)
By Wholetmygoatsout
It already is in SC ...and there was a visible exodus of people from the local area which I assume was replicated throughout the state.
By Jon
Mandatory e-verify was in the immigration reform bill passed three years ago by the Senate and promptly killed by Boehner, along with much of the Trumptopian wish list (like doubling the number of Border Patrol agents along the southern border, completing 700 miles of pedestrian fencing along the border, installing new security tech - surveillance towers, cameras, body heat detectors, drones, helicopters, airborne radar systems etc. and setting up a new electronic system to track people moving through US airports and seaports)

Had it passed the House Trump would not have had his signature issue and the R's might have nominated someone who isn't batshit crazy. Or not.
By Upsetter
Jon wrote:Had it passed the House Trump would not have had his signature issue and the R's might have nominated someone who isn't batshit crazy. Or not.
Crazy like a fox

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. Over the[…]

Widespread Panic SUCKS

I just got "turned on" to WSP and John[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Chief Katie https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

Embedding Info

ok, boomers.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine