Gun Control?

upshitscreek

Re: Gun Control?

Post by upshitscreek » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Willi wrote:why aren't guns allowed at the Trump rallies?
All of the celebratory shooting of any blacks, mexicans and muslims in attendance would be too confusing for the Secret Service.

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:38 am

All of the celebratory shooting of any blacks, mexicans and muslims in attendance would be too confusing for the Secret Service.
Yeah because EVERYONE who voted for Trump is a racist .

Jon

Post by Jon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:52 am

No, everyone who voted for Trump isn't a racist. But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

The rest were what, merely indifferent to racism?
"unsalvageably incoherent"

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 am

Jon wrote:No, everyone who voted for Trump isn't a racist. But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

The rest were what, merely indifferent to racism?
Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Those racists calling for death to whitey at black lives matter rallies all voted for trump. :vomit
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Jon wrote:But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

Wow. You really are dumb.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Care to explain why a racist wouldn't vote for Our Dear Leader?

They voted Hillary? :coffee
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:36 pm

not all racists are white and not everyone that votes conservative/republican is a racist. if that were true, then how did Obama get elected? did we get more racist and divided in the last 8 years? I thought electing Obama was supposed to bring us all together in one giant, diverse, kum-ba-ya, hand-holding, fucking coca-cola commercial. Seems as though some people prefer pepsi. So can we quit bitching and whining like sore losers and accept what has happened and make the best of it. I don't recall everyone so distraught when Obama was elected.....rioting and looting and being mentally unable to attend class, etc. They are really making themselves look even more childish than Trump.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:00 pm

BigTimber wrote:So can we quit bitching and whining like sore losers
10-4 done, congratulations
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Well, he did just appoint a White Nationalist and known bigot as his chief strategist...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

peetso

Post by peetso » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:31 pm

BigTimber wrote: I don't recall everyone so distraught when Obama was elected.....
Thats because while you may not have agreed with his policies he wasn't insane, a pathological liar, secretive (tax returns), a race baiter, a misogynist, a xenophobe, and a person wholly unfit for the highest office in the most important country in the world.

Not to mention he didn't advocate violating the geneva convention, as well as the first and fourteenth amendment.

this is the very definition of a false equivalency.
"Cheer up. You are not on fire." - jhnnythndr

the borealist

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:36 pm

peetso wrote:
BigTimber wrote: I don't recall everyone so distraught when Obama was elected.....
Thats because while you may not have agreed with his policies he wasn't insane, a pathological liar, secretive (tax returns), a race baiter, a misogynist, a xenophobe, and a person wholly unfit for the highest office in the most important country in the world.

Not to mention he didn't advocate violating the geneva convention, as well as the first and fourteenth amendment.

this is the very definition of a false equivalency.

Bingo Peetso. :cool
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:50 am

While I completely agree with you that this protesting is BS, I think we may have forgotten a few things...
Attachments
r4.jpg
r4.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 685 times
r3.jpg
r3.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 685 times
r2.jpg
r2.jpg (46.46 KiB) Viewed 685 times
r1.jpg
r1.jpg (30.03 KiB) Viewed 685 times
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513