User avatar
By Bruiser
#631640
Let me know when he brings back one fucking manufacturing job. I'll be right here.

President elect Twitter is too busy crying about SNL and assembling the police state. Dude is off the rails folks. He can't even meet with Abe without his daughter and son in law sitting in.

The Russians successfully influenced our election.

#1 Winner: Putin

#1 Losers: Freedom loving Americans.

I am open to debate - please correct me where I am wrong.
User avatar
By BigCliff
#631647
Bruiser wrote:President elect Twitter is too busy crying about SNL and assembling the police state. Dude is off the rails folks.
If I knew it would distract attention from the fact that I had admitted to a $25mil fraud of American's that trusted me with their money, I might whine about SNL and Hamilton on Twitter too...

Image
User avatar
By BigTimber
#631704
I can't stop watching that chick blow beer out her nose.
User avatar
By austrotard
#631793
Jon wrote:No, everyone who voted for Trump isn't a racist. But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

brownsville wrote:
not all of those who voted out are racists, but all racists voted out

fucking profound, hey.
User avatar
By blumpkin
#631852
Bruiser wrote:Let me know when he brings back one fucking manufacturing job. I'll be right here.
The link.
http://www.ioinc.us/

Got the call for the job the day after the election. They hired my wife also.
Only job I've encountered that is going to let me train in the CNC machine shop before I have a certificate.

Making America great again one 100% American made AK 47 at a time.

Bout time we fished again Bruce.

Peace.
User avatar
By austrotard
#631853
sing along... surely you know the words by now.

"go trump"

america was good when I was there but... you know... not exactly great.
so I'm really looking forward to april or may or whenever this shit kicks off.

I'm wondering if someone took a similar approach in '33 as me...
you know, someone who really doesn't give a fuck.

I'll bet you $5 kyle doesn't.
User avatar
By Bruiser
#631859
Companies like that are why manufacturing in the US is at an All Time High. Congrats on the new job.
User avatar
By root wad
#631863
Nice to see that someone is finally addressing the embarrassingly small percentage of domestically manufactured assault weapons on our city's streets.
User avatar
By Upsetter
#631872
blumpkin wrote:
Bruiser wrote:Let me know when he brings back one fucking manufacturing job. I'll be right here.
The link.
http://www.ioinc.us/

Got the call for the job the day after the election. They hired my wife also.
Only job I've encountered that is going to let me train in the CNC machine shop before I have a certificate.

Making America great again one 100% American made AK 47 at a time.

Bout time we fished again Bruce.

Peace.
You need to call me. We've been building them for years up here. I'll get your head round the process before you get in the shop. unfortunately io is the dregs of the industry. Nothing you can't turn around though. Congrats!
User avatar
By Upsetter
#631873
root wad wrote:Nice to see that someone is finally addressing the embarrassingly small percentage of domestically manufactured assault weapons on our city's streets.
We make every A.R. 15 youll ever find on the streets. And the number of A.R. 15's in this country outnumber AK-47s by millions. IO is a small shop by comparison to any of the A.R. 15 manufacturers. They need somebody to kick him in the ass in the quality control department though. That's why I said Bill should call me. We do it right up here. Have for many years.
User avatar
By blumpkin
#631986
Don't know if I can honestly say I have ever loved going to work until today.
It has been a long, hard, and mean fucking road... Literally.
Never, EVER, give up on yourself.
I will give you a call later this week Up.

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine