I like my cheap tecate

ChaseChrome

Re: I like my cheap tecate

Post by ChaseChrome » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Every aquifer, water source what have you is already pooched...
Produce and other water-dependant products already exhibit the highest uric acid content in this hemisphere...

Chances are if you've had Corona or fresh produce from Mexico you've already imbibed in what pony offers...drink up shriners
I don't buy a thing from that place nor China where possible...

Whole new take on...

I.Piss.Ale
All thinking men are atheists...E. Hemingway

Sometimes hipness is what it ain't...Tower of P

Apparently they believe that putting a see through skirt on a word makes it OK...Average Joe

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:25 pm

ChaseChrome wrote:Every aquifer, water source what have you is already pooched...
Produce and other water-dependant products already exhibit the highest uric acid content in this hemisphere...
This is sure to fuck with my gout.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

ChaseChrome

Post by ChaseChrome » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:32 pm

Lando wrote:
ChaseChrome wrote:Every aquifer, water source what have you is already pooched...
This is sure to fuck with my gout.
Got ya covered...we've some mad 9.5% micro-brewery piss...
#getthegoutout
All thinking men are atheists...E. Hemingway

Sometimes hipness is what it ain't...Tower of P

Apparently they believe that putting a see through skirt on a word makes it OK...Average Joe

CrispyCracker

Post by CrispyCracker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:47 pm

Pee is sterile and alcohol kills germs. You will not sully my bliss, Chrome.

How do you explain to yourself the casual manner in which you threw your life away? -- James Lee Burke

CrispyCracker

Post by CrispyCracker » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 am

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I say it's a strange little stalker with too much time on his hands.

How do you explain to yourself the casual manner in which you threw your life away? -- James Lee Burke

thighgapmcgilleycuddy

Post by thighgapmcgilleycuddy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:03 pm

FUCK OFF! I cant even lurk in peace... 4 fucking years. go AWAY!
CrispyCracker wrote:For perspective:

DRUGS
Mexico long ago overtook Columbia as the top producer of cocaine and heroin sold in the US. Per a 2015 study, Mexican drug cartels take in between $19 and $29 billion annually from US drug sales. The loss of production and the personal misery created domestically by hard drug use is beyond calculating.

CRIME
Many of America's illegal immigrants have a criminal past. Mexico, especially, does not send us their best and brightest. Since they came into the country illegally, there are no documents to reveal their background. Once in the US, many illegal immigrants continue to engage in criminal activity, including gang-related crimes. Stats from the federal bureau of prisoners website say that 33.8 percent of inmates sentenced to federal prisons in 2016 were Hispanic.

TERRORISM
The US border patrol has detained numerous terrorist threats at the border -- including those hailing from non-Latin American countries. FBI director Robert Mueller has said he "is aware that individuals from countries with known Al Qaeda ties have entered the US under false identities." Terrorism coming across the border is a terrific threat to not only the US's government, but also to the American public. This pressure because of illegal immigration exhausts government funds to execute plans to find these terrorist threats.

YOUR TAX DOLLARS
Illegal immigrants also cost money in the form of the taxes legal residences pay for welfare programs. Immigrants that come to the US usually do end up on some sort of welfare program and legal residents pay for the people who didn't abide by laws of entering the country. Immigrants, on average, are less educated and more likely to live in poverty than people born in the US. On a related note, the high percentage of immigrants in our prisons also puts a strain on federal prisons funded by your tax dollars.

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:10 pm

thighgapmcgilleycuddy wrote:FUCK OFF! I cant even lurk in peace... 4 fucking years. go AWAY!
CrispyCracker wrote:For perspective:

DRUGS
Mexico long ago overtook Columbia as the top producer of cocaine and heroin sold in the US. Per a 2015 study, Mexican drug cartels take in between $19 and $29 billion annually from US drug sales. The loss of production and the personal misery created domestically by hard drug use is beyond calculating.

CRIME
Many of America's illegal immigrants have a criminal past. Mexico, especially, does not send us their best and brightest. Since they came into the country illegally, there are no documents to reveal their background. Once in the US, many illegal immigrants continue to engage in criminal activity, including gang-related crimes. Stats from the federal bureau of prisoners website say that 33.8 percent of inmates sentenced to federal prisons in 2016 were Hispanic.

TERRORISM
The US border patrol has detained numerous terrorist threats at the border -- including those hailing from non-Latin American countries. FBI director Robert Mueller has said he "is aware that individuals from countries with known Al Qaeda ties have entered the US under false identities." Terrorism coming across the border is a terrific threat to not only the US's government, but also to the American public. This pressure because of illegal immigration exhausts government funds to execute plans to find these terrorist threats.

YOUR TAX DOLLARS
Illegal immigrants also cost money in the form of the taxes legal residences pay for welfare programs. Immigrants that come to the US usually do end up on some sort of welfare program and legal residents pay for the people who didn't abide by laws of entering the country. Immigrants, on average, are less educated and more likely to live in poverty than people born in the US. On a related note, the high percentage of immigrants in our prisons also puts a strain on federal prisons funded by your tax dollars.
I'm thinking you can have a pass on that one. :coffee

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:21 am

BigCliff wrote:Its about letting Trump's fans blame somebody else for their problems

Simple as that.

I'll bet you a buck that you feel smarter , more savvy and generally better than me.

I know VTNZ does .......mostly based on his southerneraphobia or grographaphobia ... see I ain't even sharp enough to distinguish what phobia he gots. Plus phobia may not even be the right suffix as it conveys fear instead of dislike.

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:17 pm

B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
BigCliff wrote:Its about letting Trump's fans blame somebody else for their problems

I'll bet you a buck that you feel smarter , more savvy and generally better than me.
Actually no (though I'll admit that I'm overly prone to think that about the oblivious elbow waddlers in my way at the grocery store).

I've gathered that your politics are different than mine, but bound in pragmatism, self sufficiency and concern for those you care about rather than the machoism and paranoia that's rampant in modern "conservatism".
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Well I'll be goddamned if it didn't take CuntCricket to bring everyone together. VTnZ will have a Trump hat on in no time!
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 pm

BigCliff wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:

Actually no (though I'll admit that I'm overly prone to think that about the oblivious elbow waddlers in my way at the grocery store).

I've gathered that your politics are different than mine, but bound in pragmatism, self sufficiency and concern for those you care about rather than the machoism and paranoia that's rampant in modern "conservatism".
I will take that sir. As I believe that your views are more geared towards those that are defenseless and in dire jeaprody and in need of protection as opposed to the "we know more about what you need than you do " that we often see in lots of today's big govt liberals.

I reckon we could fish all day and enjoy it.

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:09 am

B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:

Simple as that.

I know VTNZ does .......mostly based on his southerneraphobia or grographaphobia ... see I ain't even sharp enough to distinguish what phobia he gots. Plus phobia may not even be the right suffix as it conveys fear instead of dislike.

Well, thats just a load of shit BM....but hey feel free to try and defend your states "bill" to make it "legal" to drive into protesters....in the land of the free. That's the kind of bullshit unique to your jurisdiction. I've hosted more folks from the "south" here in NZ than anywhere else....people can be different from their cultural surroundings; though being an assumptive asshole is a quality you seem to have perfected.

I got a problem with many southern states policies and fiscal hypocrisy; some in the north too. Not every person living there...evidently tough for you to grasp the distinction, but I truly doubt you give two shits. :coffee
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT