Sad but amusing

befuddled

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by befuddled » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Is it true you can scuba dive with a whale shark at the Atlanta aquarium?!
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:21 pm

CrispyCracker wrote:First we hear that the ban is unfair since it focuses on a certain religion. Now FlyChucker implies that religions are the source of all evil. How very confusing. :roll:

Ginseng and FlyChucker, I know you'd like nothing more than to put me in a white, southern, racist, bigoted box.

Cracker, learn how to read. You're the only one saying that religions are the source of all evil. All I stated was that extremists of all ilks support fundamentalist and oppressive laws. Never mentioned good or evil.

As far as wanting to put you in some sort of box, I don't give a shit about you, so why would I care how you classify yourself or how others classify you.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:31 am

"You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about "FAKE NEWS" while Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side."
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Ding-ding-ding!

Award that man a made in China Chump Tie.....and a lighter. :Roll Eyes
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Wing Nut, let me know when I can buy you a beer and a shot.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Other than the crushing hope in the affirmation of your founding document, and the idea that this process will and must play itself out again...
who can possibly feel good about any of this???

Wing...
:cool

Randall Dee

Post by Randall Dee » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:42 pm

One of these days I'm gonna have a meal with Wing and I hope he's the one that prepares it.

:cool

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Wingnut wrote:"You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about "FAKE NEWS" while Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side."
Well, that about sums it all up nicely.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:39 pm

:cool Wingnut
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Plow

Post by Plow » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:39 pm

If your going to cut and paste someone's work here you should at least give them credit.

Wingnut wrote:"You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.
Politicians being stupid caused the 2008 crisis and I “trust” wall street a lot more than politicians (which isn't much).
No, you have 4 staffers with accounts at the Republican National Committee. Hardly the same thing don’t you think?
He’ll give all foreign government payments to the U.S. Treasury. Don't think Clinton would do the same.
You should read this for perspective.
Smearing Trump over deadly Yemen raid is unfair is unfair
Awesome, finally some proven talent in the cabinet. I don’t think we’ll be seeing any “pay for play” from these folks. Has a decision has been made on Obama care or tax cuts? Must have missed that one.
Cost of the wall is 15 to 35 billion over a number of years; cost of illegal aliens is 113 billion per year (back in 2013). Yeah, we get some taxes from them but it’s still costing us. Illegal aliens send home 50 billion a year, which Mexico needs. Might be room for a deal there. Not a fan of a border to boarder wall, but I’ll wait and see before throwing a hissy fit.
They seem to hate us just fine under Obama. Can’t imagine anything would change by putting a temporary hold on immigration for a few months.
Got to remember he’s up at 3 or 4am tweeting. His day starts early.
I think it was out of fear of who “owned” Clinton. She’s bought and paid for by many nations plus only dog know where her email are. Didn't want to have those come back to haunt her as our president.
meh
Better Reds than dead...

root wad

Post by root wad » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm

That was so predictable it did not even need to be read. Plow, I was not a fan of Clinton but your boy is a repugnant buffoon, a sad New Yorker caricature of himself.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:01 pm

I voted for trump three times.
imagine how I feel.

I wanna hear more about this whale shark.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice