Sad but amusing

User avatar
Kfoxwyo
Posts: 571
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Northern California

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Kfoxwyo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

I think that Red is spot on.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Everywhere

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Plow » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Wingnut wrote:
Plow wrote:If your going to cut and paste someone's work here you should at least give them credit.

I thought, wrongly, by putting it in quotes I would not be taking credit for the writings. I was merely repeating a view to which I agree. But I now see the error of my ways Mr Plow. My actions are reprehensible. I am a scoundrel, a charlatan, a wretch. I have besmirched the hallowed walls of this web board. Deception- my name is thee.

To all those I have deceived and thus received their praise, I throw myself at your feet to grovel for your forgiveness, someday. Obviously your wounds are deep and hatred well deserved. To think I would have the audacity to come to this exalted place and smear the good name of The Drake through the putrid mud. After all we gather here to share knowledge. Safe in the security that all words written here are well reasoned, researched and documented to be absolute truth.

Mr. Plow thank you, we all thank you for holding me to a higher standard.

wingnut
Nothing to say about the content of my post? Oh well.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
CrispyCracker
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:44 am
Location: Down Yonder

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by CrispyCracker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:27 pm

The lefties in this discussion use superficial logic and assume moral superiority, but hard facts about the dysfunction and senseless violence within the Muslim ranks smashed their assumptions to powder. They attempt to whitewash a religious culture defined by violations of civil liberties and senseless murders, but it's those who offer a sober view about immigration who are the "hateful bigots."

Piss off, the lot of you. I'm not sure what I expected in an angling forum, but it certainly wasn't a bunch of split-tails selling out their country's safety to suck up to a nauseatingly PC culture.
How do you explain to yourself the casual manner in which you threw your life away? -- James Lee Burke

User avatar
upshitscreek
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: lost and found bin

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by upshitscreek » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Don't let that cape get caught in the door when it closes behind you now.

User avatar
Ginseng Sullivan
Posts: 3856
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:06 am

CrispyCracker wrote:The lefties in this discussion use superficial logic and assume moral superiority, but hard facts about the dysfunction and senseless violence within the Muslim ranks smashed their assumptions to powder. They attempt to whitewash a religious culture defined by violations of civil liberties and senseless murders, but it's those who offer a sober view about immigration who are the "hateful bigots."

Piss off, the lot of you. I'm not sure what I expected in an angling forum, but it certainly wasn't a bunch of split-tails selling out their country's safety to suck up to a nauseatingly PC culture.
Please don't go! you almost had us all convinced. another couple of weeks and you'd have had us all goose stepping down main st with ya.

Before you go you accused me of being a bigot because I don't like you. My dislike of you is not a blanket statement on all cracker assed fuck heads. It is directed specifically at YOU and your opinions you expressed here on your own behalf. That is not the definition of bigot that you so helpfully posted. That just means I fucking hate YOU not an entire religion but you specifically. In fact I'm pretty sure we all hate YOU specifically.

See ya douche bag!

User avatar
FormerlyChaseChrome
Posts: 2821
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:14 am

Oh...GS you forgot Fallen...
He's a dick...

:cheer

User avatar
Bruiser
Posts: 3503
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Land of Manana

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Bruiser » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:18 am

upshitscreek wrote:Don't let that cape get caught in the door when it closes behind you now.

I laughed.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

User avatar
CrispyCracker
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:44 am
Location: Down Yonder

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by CrispyCracker » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:47 am

Ginseng Sullivan, I’ll come and go as I please, and you’ll learn to like it.

You wrote:
“you accused me of being a bigot”
You were the first to use that term in this discussion, twink. Remember?
“I hate you”
Maybe, but the true source of your hot little tears is that I used hard facts to expose Islam as a volatile, deranged ideology rather than the persecuted religion you and a few other bleeding hearts in here maintain. On that note, six Red Cross workers were just killed by radical Muslims in Afghanistan, and two others are missing. Add them to the list of tens of thousands of innocent folks murdered by a group that you and a few other assclings in here unwittingly champion -- likely because our self-righteous ex-president told you they are "peace-loving."

Choke that down with your morning Midol, Nancy.
How do you explain to yourself the casual manner in which you threw your life away? -- James Lee Burke

User avatar
Ginseng Sullivan
Posts: 3856
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:47 am

CrispyCracker wrote:Ginseng Sullivan, I’ll come and go as I please, and you’ll learn to like it.

You wrote:
“you accused me of being a bigot”
You were the first to use that term in this discussion, twink. Remember?
“I hate you”
Maybe, but the true source of your hot little tears is that I used hard facts to expose Islam as a volatile, deranged ideology rather than the persecuted religion you and a few other bleeding hearts in here maintain. On that note, six Red Cross workers were just killed by radical Muslims in Afghanistan, and two others are missing. Add them to the list of tens of thousands of innocent folks murdered by a group that you and a few other assclings in here unwittingly champion -- likely because our self-righteous ex-president told you they are "peace-loving."

Choke that down with your morning Midol, Nancy.
You don't even understand what I'm talking about with the definition of Bigot. I used it properly. you're too stupid to know that you didn't. So fucking funny how stupid you are.

Sad really. The Crackers used to be such a good people. When I was young the Crackers got all the respect and held all the good jobs. Crackers were the backbone of this country. First Lincoln freed their slaves and then Obama allowed those Moslems to push them around and let the illegal brown people of the south take their jobs and these so called judges always back them up. So sad. Bigly.

I think that was under 140 characters. If not it's the dishonest media's fault.

Anyhwho, weren't you leaving?

User avatar
Wingnut
Posts: 2858
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Kalifonia

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Wingnut » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Good thing Christianity never killed thousands of people in the name of that religion or you would be a hypocrite.
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

User avatar
CrispyCracker
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:44 am
Location: Down Yonder

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by CrispyCracker » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Ginseng wrote:
"First Lincoln freed their slaves"
"Their" slaves? :lol: Aw, poor Ginseng has bought into the "south bad, north good" mantra which leads him to flaunt his inbred northern heritage. Poor Ginseng doesn't realize that the Dixie flag doesn't represent racism. Or that Lincoln said things like "there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race." Or that most Union Generals, including Grant and Sherman, owned slaves themselves, as did Lincoln's family. Or that Robert E. Lee freed his slaves before any northern general did. Or that thousands of northern civilians owned slaves. Or that most slaves came to the US via northern ports. Or that most slaves who came to the US and the Caribbean were sold into captivity by other African blacks...a point you won't hear addressed on NPR or CNN. Or that only a moron believes slavery was practiced exclusively below the Mason Dixon line, or that racism recognizes geographical boundaries. Poor Ginseng has a child's grasp of history, which is why he ignores the relentless slaughter of innocent people by followers of Islam, insisting that they it's a fair-minded, persecuted religion. Simply put, poor Ginseng is neither informed or bright. And that's not his fault -- we can't outrun our heritage.

Wing nut, you do realize the topic at hand is a current ban on Muslims that affects us all to a degree, not Crusades or Witch Trials, right? It's like arguing with a potted plant.
How do you explain to yourself the casual manner in which you threw your life away? -- James Lee Burke

User avatar
Ginseng Sullivan
Posts: 3856
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am

Re: Sad but amusing

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:52 pm

CrispyCracker wrote:Ginseng wrote:
"First Lincoln freed their slaves"
"Their" slaves? :lol: Aw, poor Ginseng has bought into the "south bad, north good" mantra which leads him to flaunt his inbred northern heritage. Poor Ginseng doesn't realize that the Dixie flag doesn't represent racism. Or that Lincoln said things like "there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race." Or that most Union Generals, including Grant and Sherman, owned slaves themselves, as did Lincoln's family. Or that Robert E. Lee freed his slaves before any northern general did. Or that thousands of northern civilians owned slaves. Or that most slaves came to the US via northern ports. For that most slaves who came to the US and the Caribbean were sold into slavery by other African blacks...a point you won't hear addressed on NPR or CNN. Or that only a moron believes slavery was practiced exclusively below the Mason Dixon line, or that racism recognizes geographical boundaries. Poor Ginseng has a child's grasp of history, which is why he ignores the relentless slaughter of innocent people by followers of Islam, insisting that they it's a fair-minded, persecuted religion. Simply put, poor Ginseng is neither informed or bright. And that's not his fault -- we can't outrun our heritage.

Wing nut, you do realize the topic at hand is a current ban on Muslims that affects us all to a degree, not Crusades or Witch Trials, right? It's like arguing with a potted plant.
I didn't say that, it was your Cracker in chief via sarcasm. Try to keep up simpleton. Would it help if I typed slower?

Got any other history lessons Like this one where you defend slavery? No. Good. Finish your leaving.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests