By yard4sale
Nobody said the sky is falling, just that this clown would get himself impeached.

A Pence presidency would be the sky falling. That dude is straight up scary and probably smart/sneaky enough to get some of his ideas implemented. At least Trumpsterfire is too dumb to cover his tracks well.
By root wad
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:38 pm so the sky isn't falling then. jfc.

prediction: masse extincktion! 2020! howe darr you. you cuntz.
I see you are typing with with your left hand again.
ECc96RjXUAAAsNE.jpg
ECc96RjXUAAAsNE.jpg (99.41 KiB) Viewed 286 times
By mitch aka 2 fish
surely that photo would imply I'm typing with my right so I could (continue to) wank with my left.
look... if you're going to be funny do it properly, vokey lint.

here's a question:
what will you west coast whiners do when he's re-elected? seriously.

let's talk about something that is going to happen... and youse've all had a pretty good run with this impeachment! one, sweet henny pennies.
By root wad
Smiltchie, that is your favorite hand. Didn't mean to confuse you and promise not to do so again as you are truly an intellectual and politically astute force to be reckoned with.
By mitch aka 2 fish
preschool taught deflection, that.
another thing you should do better.

answer. the. question.

though that may be a year 2 request.
By CC Riebeeck
the velcro-strap crew deigns

it's a moot question really
when
the hollow morality sitting upon the throne sanctions the abuse of a 16 yr old climate activist
then the possibility of impeachment seems beside the point

he freely admits he has grabbed your wives
by the pussy

fucking bunch of eunuchs
carry on
the west abides n’est pas?
By BigTimber
now we got a coverup. all of it is looking pretty bad. all these claims by the whistle blower should be investigated. nothing will probably happen before the election, though.
By BigTimber
did I just do a limerick?.....almost
By mitch aka 2 fish
texan limerick. always contains the word 'bad'.

wicky booby lived in tejas. and I met jackie treehorn.
I'm also still jrunk. jfc.
By Adams
Isn’t it illegal to solicit a campaign contribution from a foreign national?

From the Federal Election Commission’s website: https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and ... ontribute/

“Solicit” - For the purposes of 11 CFR Part 300, to solicit means to ask, request or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds or otherwise provide anything of value. A solicitation is an oral or written communication that, construed as reasonably understood in the context in which it is made, contains a clear message asking, requesting or recommending that a person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds or otherwise provide anything of value.

“Contribution” - A gift, subscription, loan, advance or deposit of money or anything of value given to influence a federal election.... 11 CFR 100.52(a) and 100.54.

Seems like Mein Trumpf stepped into a bit of trouble with his “perfect” call.

Hot Creek... Needs more cosplay...

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine