Kneeling, etc

User avatar
canook
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm
Location: Further

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by canook » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 am

m.b. wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm
BigCliff wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 pm
Rosa wasn't protesting the bus, and Ghandi wasn't protesting the food.

Its about the INJUSTICE.

This ain't that complicated.

what "INJUSTICE", specifically?
'number of cops convicted for killing unarmed, innocent blacks' -- google it

User avatar
m.b.
Posts: 5563
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: U.S.-occupied Texas

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by m.b. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 am

canook wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 am
'number of cops convicted for killing unarmed, innocent blacks' -- google it
"specifically"

google it.

making vague general claims isn't specific. in 99% of those cases the "victim" isn't innocent. the other 1% are murders, nothing more.

just as many "innocent" "unarmed" whites are killed the same way each year. where's the "injustice"?
III

User avatar
canook
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm
Location: Further

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by canook » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:50 am

98.63% of cops asked said they'd rather just shoot a suspect instead of arresting them.

Damn, this pulling numbers out of one's ass is easy. Thanks to M.B. (specifically) for providing the how-to.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8702
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by austrotard » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm

100% of me doesn't fucking care how many cunts youse guys shoot.
you should shoot another 100 million. make up for that war we haven't had.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
BigCliff
Posts: 5908
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:59 am
Location: SanAntonyo

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by BigCliff » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:00 pm

m.b. wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm
BigCliff wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 pm
Rosa wasn't protesting the bus, and Ghandi wasn't protesting the food.

Its about the INJUSTICE.

This ain't that complicated.

what "INJUSTICE", specifically?
Cops killing unnecessarily and never getting penalized for it.

Welcome back bud. Fly honkers quit kissing yer ass or something?
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Image

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5764
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by Redchaser » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:10 pm

BigCliff wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:00 pm
m.b. wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm
BigCliff wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 pm
Rosa wasn't protesting the bus, and Ghandi wasn't protesting the food.

Its about the INJUSTICE.

This ain't that complicated.

what "INJUSTICE", specifically?
Cops killing unnecessarily and never getting penalized for it.

Welcome back bud. Fly honkers quit kissing yer ass or something?
They quit paying the electricity bill..
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
fallen513
Posts: 3138
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by fallen513 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 pm

austrotard wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm
100% of me doesn't fucking care how many cunts youse guys shoot.
you should shoot another 100 million. make up for that war we haven't had.
This.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

User avatar
west_jay
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm
Location: The Commonwealth
Contact:

Re: Kneeling, etc

Post by west_jay » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:14 am

Business as usual. NeverForget®

dickheadjpg.jpg
dickheadjpg.jpg (110.85 KiB) Viewed 123 times
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wingnut and 46 guests