Tired of winning yet?

yard4sale

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 pm

So we drop out of the Iran deal because it only covers nukes and not human rights violations.

But now we are super excited to enter a deal with North Korea that promises little more than past agreements but totally ignores the worst human rights violations on earth?

But hey, the optics are what matters right?
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

root wad

Post by root wad » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm

The world's most egregious liar meets the planet's most nefarious ruler in order to mutually stroke their own egos. Not sure I can tell which is which. What can possibly go wrong with that?
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:24 pm

root wad wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm
The world's most egregious liar meets the planet's most nefarious ruler in order to mutually stroke their own egos. Not sure I can tell which is which. What can possibly go wrong with that?
On bbc today Tim franks was interviewing one of Trumpsterfire’s transition team morons. The guy went on a diatribe and at the very end said: “ I mean Kim, not Trump”.

Pure comedy gold.

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:25 am

wanna bet he serves a second term?

trump. not king[sic].
okay. so here's a declaration based around fake news and a constitution declaring the gracious acceptance of more fake news. your[sic] still number one, josh.

-anonymous mtice

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 am

A fucking petri dish down there...ya breed 'em
Its become a global virulent...build me a fucking wall

Jon

Post by Jon » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 am

root wad wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm
The world's most egregious liar meets the planet's most nefarious ruler in order to mutually stroke their own egos. Not sure I can tell which is which.
Kim has the better barber.
"unsalvageably incoherent"

RockinDaddyNotFromTN

Post by RockinDaddyNotFromTN » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:43 am

yard4sale wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:51 pm
Sweet jeebus, that is a spam killer of a cut n paste.
Formatting is pretty brutal but it's worth clicking the link. It is well sourced to say the least.

root wad

Post by root wad » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 am

"The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

The lawsuit, which seeks to dissolve the foundation and bar President Trump and three of his children from serving on nonprofit organizations, was an extraordinary rebuke of a sitting president. The attorney general also sent referral letters to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission for possible further action, adding to Mr. Trump’s extensive legal problems.

The lawsuit, filed in State Supreme Court in Manhattan, culminated a nearly two-year investigation of Mr. Trump’s charity, which became a subject of scrutiny during and after the 2016 presidential campaign. While such foundations are supposed to be devoted to charitable activities, the complaint asserts that Mr. Trump’s was often used to curry political favor or settle legal claims against his various businesses, and even spent $10,000 on a portrait of Mr. Trump that was hung at one of his golf clubs."

I am certain this legal action was promulgated by fake attorneys using fake evidence to forward a political agenda bent on diminishing a president who would absolutely never consider being motivated by self-interest. How can anyone continue to make excuses for and support this driveling narcissistic liar? Unless you are the leader of the NPRK that is.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:24 am

Just wait till Cohen flips....

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

I was there

Blame the 60's

Hairposter.jpg
Hairposter.jpg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 164 times

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 pm

"see why it received criticism on social media..."

every day I wake up and wonder what he's done today that's worth me twisting my fucking bloomers over.
and then I realise I do not care about other people's problems.
especially really fucking stupid and lawdy lawdy gawd-fearing people.

stupid is as stupid does, hey.
how fucking ironic.

this is a circle >o
okay. so here's a declaration based around fake news and a constitution declaring the gracious acceptance of more fake news. your[sic] still number one, josh.

-anonymous mtice

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Soon enough we’ll be able to just zap those little brown MS-13 recruits with our space force! Talk about winning.