Tired of winning yet?

Post Reply
User avatar
Plow
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Deep South Everywhere

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by Plow » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Adding 1.5 trillion to National Debt aint no joke. You sound like the poors on payday. I got $500 in the bank, drinks on me! Lets talk in 5 or 10 years when this deal really hits.
Get that $500 in the market and in a years time you can spring for dinner too.
Actually the economy is strong because the global economy is strong and the dollar is soft. It was "roaring" before Lil Hands took office.
You might be the only person that believes that, well you and krugman.
And Trumpsterfire is 1 lb from being obese and has mild heart disease. Not a big deal but not quite the "most fit president ever" as he claims. Oh, and he can name animals...
Trumpsterfire only needs to last 7 more years, what’s the big worry about 1lb. I bet 90% of the folks here would kill to be able to say that.

Never mind that he can't keep a policy straight for more than 24 hours or that the government is about to shut down despite the Old Whiteys owning all 3 branches...

And then there is that blatant racism thing....but you wouldn't know nuthin bout that, right boss?
How’d that shut down work out for you? Trump’s running mental circle around the dims. He’ll have that weight down in no time. Yea I do, I know what a racists is and trump ain't no racists.
Better Reds than dead...

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:22 pm

short answer. no.

mo' winning.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 2193
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Plow wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 pm
Adding 1.5 trillion to National Debt aint no joke. You sound like the poors on payday. I got $500 in the bank, drinks on me! Lets talk in 5 or 10 years when this deal really hits.
Get that $500 in the market and in a years time you can spring for dinner too.
Actually the economy is strong because the global economy is strong and the dollar is soft. It was "roaring" before Lil Hands took office.
You might be the only person that believes that, well you and krugman.
And Trumpsterfire is 1 lb from being obese and has mild heart disease. Not a big deal but not quite the "most fit president ever" as he claims. Oh, and he can name animals...
Trumpsterfire only needs to last 7 more years, what’s the big worry about 1lb. I bet 90% of the folks here would kill to be able to say that.

Never mind that he can't keep a policy straight for more than 24 hours or that the government is about to shut down despite the Old Whiteys owning all 3 branches...

And then there is that blatant racism thing....but you wouldn't know nuthin bout that, right boss?
How’d that shut down work out for you? Trump’s running mental circle around the dims. He’ll have that weight down in no time. Yea I do, I know what a racists is and trump ain't no racists.

I’ll defer to you on the racist thing since you see one everyday.

The rest is faux news propaganda you have jrunk. Your 7 year threat doesn’t even register anymore. Nobody believes that shit except the 25% hardcore trumpler youths.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:57 pm

I think it's like totally gay to call someone (a) racist on the innernet.

but you know me, I don't wanna upset anyone.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 2193
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:28 pm

austrotard wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:57 pm
I think it's like totally gay to call someone (a) racist on the innernet.

but you know me, I don't wanna upset anyone.
I’m done playing nice with the trumpanzies. At this point it’s well documented. The only one not being held to a higher standard is Trumpsterfire himself.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 am

dude,
with all due respect you'll end up sounding like a parrot.

along with nazi! I feel when one starts yelling racist! you've pretty much thrown in the towel and gone back to your perch.
so do it better than most.



all men are not created equal.
some should be dead.

if you disagree, split your paycheque with your shitcunt neighbour with the seven kids.

cheers,
the laws according to mtice
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

User avatar
Ginseng Sullivan
Posts: 3859
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:28 am

The racist part comes in when you assume the cunt with the 7 kids is a minority.

In my area it's just as likely to have a confederate flag hanging in the yard.

Fuck em Yard, call it like you see it.

Plow the parrot. Squack Fox news, Squack, Sean Hannity.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 am

an assumption can make you a racist?
in your neighbourhood you've a 50% chance of it making you correct.

therefore, if you're incorrect 50% of the time, is it really worth arguing about?
maybe perhaps fix 'that'.

you know, 'that' thing on which we've just placed odds.

bookiemitch.com.au
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

User avatar
Ginseng Sullivan
Posts: 3859
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 am

Well if you really want to discuss.

What I'm saying is if the freeloading cunt in your imagination is always a minority, you're likely racist. From my experience and forgive me for lumping you in, that's 99% of the time. If the minds eye can conjure a whitey once in a while you're OK.

Our poorest county (read the most freeloading cunts) has a minority population of about 4%.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:12 am

maybe that's all it takes to ruin a good neighbourhood.




you could have a lot of fun being stoopid, hey.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

User avatar
Upsetter
Posts: 2253
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by Upsetter » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:31 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:28 pm
I’m done playing nice with the trumpanzies. At this point it’s well documented. The only one not being held to a higher standard is Trumpsterfire himself.
What the hell you talking about higher standard? In just one year The guys generated over $5 trillion of new economic activity that never existed during Obama’s entire tenure. Go figure since he’s not a dip shit communist. But, With a completely intransigent Democratic Party, what the hell more do you think he can accomplish?

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 2193
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by yard4sale » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Upsetter wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:31 pm
yard4sale wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:28 pm
I’m done playing nice with the trumpanzies. At this point it’s well documented. The only one not being held to a higher standard is Trumpsterfire himself.
What the hell you talking about higher standard? In just one year The guys generated over $5 trillion of new economic activity that never existed during Obama’s entire tenure. Go figure since he’s not a dip shit communist. But, With a completely intransigent Democratic Party, what the hell more do you think he can accomplish?
I’m talking about simple human decency. He has none unless you are a rich white male. And you bend over to kiss his ring of loyalty...

Please show the sources on your 5 trillion claim.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 790 guests