tariffs...

BigTimber

tariffs...

Post by BigTimber » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:55 am

what a fucking idiot.....
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Redchaser

Re: tariffs...

Post by Redchaser » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Tariffs because he wants to help the steel industry (and aluminum..not pronounced al - loom- inium Mtice)

Q1. How large is the steel industry
Q2. How large are all of the industries that rely heavily on steel combined (cars, kegs, metal buildings, construction, etc, etc, etc)

How does helping #1 at the cost of #2 benefit our economy?

Fucking dumbass.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Prior to meeting with the NRA, skip due process, gun "control", back ground checks...afterward that meeting flip flop. Met with steel and aluminum lobbyist and bam. "Trade wars are good and easy to win..." An insecure self absorbed scared child man.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Meh....sounds like he was just mad about other shit and wanted to start a distraction from the tightening Russia noose.

Much like DACA and gun control he will probably tout the benefits of free trade tomorrow.

Notice how he makes the announcement but doesn’t actually have a policy in place or even outlined?
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Best stare long and hard into your IPA

See Valens

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 pm

THE yardsale doesn’t think and drink.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

BigCliff

Post by BigCliff » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Theory- its just a negotiating tactic being used to gain him leverage to "fix NAFTA".

The Trump presidency is a testament to the "lesser of two evils wins" approach.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:22 pm

I am not sure I have ever wanted to see someone fail to the point of absolute failure more than this guy, sadly this downfall will have repercussions amongst us all. Bloody mess.

Big Cliff, you are likely correct. Sort of like-

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king..
Erasmus
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 am

oh yeah and fuck his tax plan too. Yes I get a bit more each paycheck, but to totally take away the moving expenses deduction. fuck you! totally not in the American spirit. You try to better yourself and the lives of your family members, accepting the fact that no one wants to pay for relocation expenses anymore, and then I gotta take this on the chin? fuck fuck fuck. Let's all just stay where we are and be miserable.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 am

BigTimber wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 am
but to totally take away the moving expenses deduction.
Are you in Casper yet?
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:30 am

I start April 16th. Going there next week to look for a home out of the wind. LOL!

Lando

Post by Lando » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:07 am

I will come down once you are there for good. Flushing flows will start soon so keep that in mind.......
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe