Is trump a pussy, a commie, or being blackmailed?

B.M. Barrelcooker

Re: Is trump a pussy, a commie, or being blackmailed?

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Joe.....Nothing less than perfection.

1. Trump is not stupid
2. I don't know what exactly he is ...quite possibly deranged but not stupid.
3. I scratched my head for an hour or so then I just had to laugh.......serioously.....I just can't help but chuckle....what in the hell is going on?
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

root wad

Post by root wad » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm

I have always aligned myself with somewhat conservative republican values but watching this president and his congressional and staff enablers repeatedly trip over their own dicks is reminiscent of something out of a Joseph Heller novel. Don't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. Given today's disclosure of the existence of the Cohen"s tapes now with the FBI and the report of "embarrassing" information about his dealings with a number of other high profile powerful people wouldn't it be poetic justice if Sean Hannity is among that select group. I would pay to see that movie.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:24 pm

root wad wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm
I have always aligned myself with somewhat conservative republican values but watching this president and his congressional and staff enablers repeatedly trip over their own dicks is reminiscent of something out of a Joseph Heller novel. Don't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. Given today's disclosure of the existence of the Cohen"s tapes now with the FBI and the report of "embarrassing" information about his dealings with a number of other high profile powerful people wouldn't it be poetic justice if Sean Hannity is among that select group. I would pay to see that movie.
Hannity and a few others. Here's to hoping, though I'm concerned at this point that he won't face anything due to the spinelessness of his party.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 pm

SLSS wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:24 pm
root wad wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm
Hannity and a few others. Here's to hoping, though I'm concerned at this point that he won't face anything due to the spinelessness of his party.

This is spot on.
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 pm

I’m not sure pence would be better. He might actually get shit done. At least Trumpsterfire’s antics give us a shot at congress seats.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:03 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 pm
I’m not sure pence would be better. He might actually get shit done.
Not if his shadow happens to accidentally touch the shadow of a woman that is not his wife.

That guy is so far up his ass with religious fear that all we would need to do is hire a bunch of hookers to surround the White House and his chickenshit ass would be stuck there forever.

So, let's pass the hat around the fire, and get us some hookers (and then some to keep Pence at bay)
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

root wad

Post by root wad » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Commander Bone Spur today asked "What kind of lawyer tapes his client?" The answer is right there before him. It is the lawyer who is completely convinced that his client can in no way be trusted to tell the truth. See that wasn't so hard to figure out. Were it not so serious this would be fun to watch in a Karl Shapiro kind of way.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."