By yard4sale
Odds at 1:1

Whos in?
By Redchaser
Likely not, Trump would object and there's no way that 2/3 of the senate would have the spine. Great idea for a new Tom Clancy type novel though "11 days", an unhinged president incites and attempted insurection on the day the electoral votes are to be counted, and for the remaining 11 days before his successor is sworn in, a well meaning Jack Ryan type character within his cabinet has to manage the crisis of having a nutbag with nuclear codes for the last few days of his administration.... but who would believe it.
By yard4sale
Oh I don't even think his current cabinet has the spine for it as he has surrounded himself with sycophants. Bet his original one would like a vote though...

Truly amazing his puppets are still willing to contest electoral votes after todays events. They aren't conservatives. They are right wing extremists at best and domestic terrorists at worst.
By fly-chucker
The process could not be competed in time. Impeachment could happen in time though.

FTG
By Obie
yard4sale wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:59 pm Oh I don't even think his current cabinet has the spine for it as he has surrounded himself with sycophants.

I dunno, I could see them do it just so Pence can issue the pardon :coffee
By Jon
Drumpf's surrounded himself with yes-men, toadies and lickspittles who aren't about to do a damn thing to save the Republic.

It's never been tried but it may be constitutional to impeach and convict Drumpf after leaving the WH, and then the Senate could bar him from ever holding public office again. Even Drumpf enabler Matt Gaetz claims it's legal (of course he was referring to impeaching Obama) but it raises an interesting question.

Not holding my breath for that either.
By pbrstreetgang
The 25th amendment is a stretch here for sure - in a few different areas.

Impeachment would be best to keep the orange fuckbag from ever running for office again, and perhaps some of these sub-moronic dbags potentially re-electing him ( :vomit ).

There is a lot of stupidity going on right now - including Pelosi and her "get the golden codes" tasking. I mean, come on. Yeah, trump is a fucking baby bag of dicks and has the narcissistic potential to salt the fields as he is dragged from office, clawing at the door frames like a tantrum-laden child.

I just want to see kushner, eric, Jr, ivanka, donnie and melania all given a Mussolini send off. That should level set things.

And I really think giving the losers who stormed the capitol Pelosi and McConnell would have been ok. Even the racist butthole in the horned headress who thought he was a berserker. Nice white power tatts, dickbite
By Redchaser
pbrstreetgang wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm And I really think giving the losers who stormed the capitol Pelosi and McConnell would have been ok. Even the racist butthole in the horned headress who thought he was a berserker. Nice white power tatts, dickbite
Vanilla Isis
By yard4sale
In all honesty this post was made in jest of those who took over the impeachment pool thread, which itself was a bit of a joke. Funny how Trumpsterfire might be the only president impeached twice.

I think a 25th amendment move would be more of a message from GOP leadership to its more centrist base than anything else. These weak ass cabinet departures with a little over a week to go say nothing but highlight their fecklessness the past 4 years.

I agree that another impeachment is due. Never let this man hold power again. That said, there are much larger issues the senate needs to deal with over the next two months. Ideally the house can impeach him now and the senate can delay their vote until more important work is done. If the Dems played ball like McConnell they’d do it during the 2022 mid terms, forcing GOP to chose between Trumpsterfire or democracy. They are already in a tough spot(I think it’s like 20 seats to 13 with several incumbents retiring?) so splitting the party would really kill them.

Of course he might well be in jail for state tax evasion by then anyway....

Pardon season should be interesting.
By pbrstreetgang
Whatever the case, fuck that guy. trump always was, and always will be a giant fucking pile of shit
By pbrstreetgang
Redchaser wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:36 pm
pbrstreetgang wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm And I really think giving the losers who stormed the capitol Pelosi and McConnell would have been ok. Even the racist butthole in the horned headress who thought he was a berserker. Nice white power tatts, dickbite
Vanilla Isis
that's brilliant!!!!
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine