This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By coolconman
OK, so heres the deal. My old man got me a pair of Action Optics Caribe sunglasses for xmas. Pretty sweet shades, with the wasabi frame and the mirrored clearwater copper lenses(photochromic and polarized). Problem is, they're too narrow for my head and so they pinch my temples. They're still in the box with warranty card and everything. My dad got a deal on them since I don't think Action Optics isn't selling this particular model anymore(so unfortunately, no returns). Most of the current Action Optics with the photochromic lenses go for about $150. Any of you smaller-headed dudes or dudettes looking for some new shades? If I could get $100 for them I'd pay for the shipping and insurance to you. If theres any flyshop boys out there that know what these guys are worth now, let me know if this isn't a fair deal. Not trying to screw anybody here, just looking to get a little dough to put towards a pair that will fit.If you want pics, let me know and I'll post or PM them to you.
By woolly bugger
I'll give $24 and a dozen matukas Image
By shutupandfish
Damn, How big is that muskmelon on your shoulders? I wear the "vow of celibacy" fitovers, so I'll stfu now.
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by coolconman:n OK, so heres the deal. My old man got me a pair of Action Optics Caribe sunglasses for xmas. Pretty sweet shades, with the wasabi frame and the mirrored clearwater copper lenses(photochromic and polarized). Problem is, they're too narrow for my head and so they pinch my temples.
Put Chums on 'em. That should pad the temples enough that they won't pinch.
By TX.
You should be able to heat them w/ a hairdryer and stretch them...to a point.n If you heat them and they break, you went too far. Just sayin'.
By coolconman
Originally posted by WTFFly:n You should be able to heat them w/ a hairdryer and stretch them...to a point.n If you heat them and they break, you went too far. Just sayin'.
I don't have a hairdryer. But I do have a propane torch and a fan...I bet that would work even better.
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by coolconman:n
Originally posted by WTFFly:n You should be able to heat them w/ a hairdryer and stretch them...to a point.n If you heat them and they break, you went too far. Just sayin'.
I don't have a hairdryer. But I do have a propane torch and a fan...I bet that would work even better.
Hot sand works best.n Do you live near a volcano?
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine