This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The Hinge
I am fully aware that you do not like me. That part is clear, but for the betterment of the board I would appreciate if you would insult me in private via IM or better yet get over your need to follow me around making sure I know you hate me. I think everyone here also knows your feelings and do not need a constant reminder of them. Take care.

Your Mortal Enemy,

Dr. Hingey Bullpanty
By jerome
lmao......
By Jed
I agree with Hinge that private disputes belong in private spaces. Hinge, that should apply to you to. Why not PM Chuff and talk about it rather than doing it here.

Thanks,
jed
By The Hinge
Jed wrote:I agree with Hinge that private disputes belong in private spaces. Hinge, that should apply to you to. Why not PM Chuff and talk about it rather than doing it here.

Thanks,
jed

Your right. I apologize for calling Chuffer out. I felt that maybe he would just ignore my IM, so I went this route. Either way its over with and we can move on.

h
By flymph
Hinge - I have to say that prior to your most recent return, I thought you were nothing more than a useless tool. However, your recent posts are somewhat amusing and while I still think you're a tool, you are no longer considered useless. Sorry Chuff, but he does have some use, albeit as a tool. No offense menat Hinge.
By flybug.pa.
Jihad can be constructive at times.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

that doesn't dye away from photos and you fucking […]

WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine