Longtime lurker, first time P, P & B’er

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Plow

Re: Longtime lurker, first time P, P & B’er

Post by Plow » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Big Oil, yep that’s a black drum. As drum go they can easily get 2 to 3 times that size. Not a spectacular fighter but they are real consistent.
Better Reds than dead...

Wannabee

Post by Wannabee » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:01 pm

damn, damn, and DAMN!!!!!! jealous about the reds. i am still working to get my first one to eat a fly. 2008 is my year, i feel it. if reef doesn't high hole me again all trip.

But the real issue here is that f'ing pic of Scarlett's near bare mam! she is delish. i wish she would get nekked. and not just in playboy. something classy like SWANK where we can see her insides. cause beauty is really on the inside, isn't it?
"You can't let a bar die. A church......maybe.", Hoop

LeechingBunny

Post by LeechingBunny » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:35 pm

good looking pics of the reds, welcome aboard

chuffer

Post by chuffer » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Wannabee wrote:...and not just in playboy. something classy like SWANK where we can see her insides. cause beauty is really on the inside, isn't it?
I can't fully explain it, but this caused me to spray snot all over my keyboard. That's gonna be hell to clean up.
For me, I don''t mind a Korean...fish pole, but I sure as shit ain''t paying $700 for it, even if Harvard grads wove it from actual pieces of the space shuttle and hand-affixed flux-capacitor guides. ~ burgerthumb

Wannabee

Post by Wannabee » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 am

glad i could help.
"You can't let a bar die. A church......maybe.", Hoop