kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
WOW. What a madman. Awesome, this thread will get me through a few months of class. Blangin' flies.
Thanks for all the time you put into this thread.
Last edited by Spudnik on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wow, Glista. Nice work man. I can't even imagine how many hours this represents.
Chit Glista i just remembered i owe you a finkse for that bit of swiss straw you sent me a while back, and that kick ass stone fly. PM your address again ( i lost the package it came in ) and it'll be out first thing mang.

:cool
Incredible. But where's the nymphs? Most of my steelhead fishing is done in the fall/winter with a bobber and nymph on a floating line for fall run fish.

What I like most (and hate most) about steelhead flies is that they don't really have to imitate anything and can just be pretty and cool looking. But fuck, I'm a steelhead noob and don't really know shit yet. I try to get my synthetic fix (wire bodies, bead chain eyes, bead heads, rubber legs) on metalhead nymphs and hope that it doesn't spill over into my trout boxes.
Amazing catalog of flies! Did you tie all these? Great work! Pic's look great! Downloaded some winter stuff! Not to be cliche but you hear this all the time in the PNW "you can fish any color fly as long as it is black!" It is a rarity that you see a traditional hook used these days in a steelhead pattern. Even summer patterns are going with the "how do u do in the back" Glista great work very impressed
phpW5r9VFPM.jpg
phpW5r9VFPM.jpg (106.18 KiB) Viewed 1726 times
Attachments:
phpCpmfT5AM.jpg
phpCpmfT5AM.jpg (130.74 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
phpgQwCZlAM.jpg
phpgQwCZlAM.jpg (125.44 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
phplTyArSPM.jpg
phplTyArSPM.jpg (120.55 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
phpOduEUtAM.jpg
phpOduEUtAM.jpg (139.18 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
phponnA0oPM.jpg
phponnA0oPM.jpg (110.4 KiB) Viewed 1708 times
phpZbN9hpPM.jpg
phpZbN9hpPM.jpg (128.62 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
Last edited by Articulated Trico on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
An artist

you tied those this morning - shot and posted them in the afternoon!

I wasted my 10 hours at work

Can you share your productivity enhancers as well?

Thank you - your energy is appreciated
Dog damnit - this is why the Drake sucks! Didn't anyone tell you that the Drake has gone to hell and there are no worthwhile threads posted anymore?

Awesome work Glista.

I have created a list of images that did not show up; hope you don't feel like I'm being critical.

Thor
Black Prince
Purple Prince
Coquihilla Orange
Valcano
Squirrell + Teal
Fall Favorite
Bad Hairday
September Spey

They're stocktards. Just like the humans. Kill 'em[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]