All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Salmotrutta
Chat Box where we could talk real time we'd be the bomb.

Maybe if one of us gets the post 200000 they'll give it as a prize.

The natives are restless after the 150000 debacle. At least the man ignores you & hasn't offered to send pinning gear. :coffee
By RFA
Wasn't there a debacle at 100K too?

All I know is:

100K Contest - Rod
March Photo Contest - Rod
April Photo Contest - Rod
May Photo Contest - Rod
June Photo Contest - Rod
150K Contest, RFA wins - Dubbed "Contest that Never Existed", no rod, Line as prize, Line retracted later that evening - prize duties pushed to G&G, G&G drops off the face of the Drake, contest fades off the front page.

Now, mind you, I'm not complaining (maybe I am), but it just had to happen to me, right? The guy who never wins.

Perfect place to air that out.
By LTD
Get it all out RFA....get it ALL out. Your screams will not go unheard!
By RFA
Is that why everyone told me to sleep on my back?
By RFA
They'll be on my turf though....shit, why am I talking tough, I probably won't even show up...8.5 month pregnant wife and all...
By LTD
RFA....you need practice getting "0" sleep. You really should go!
By RFA
Went through it all 3.5 years ago, the cleaning/sanitising of the endless stream of bottles was worse than the no sleep...that, and the sound of that breast pump at 3AM....zzzzzz..click.....zzzzz..click....zzzz..click
By LTD
Shit......you just brought back some mems.......wow! I do remember those days. I always liked the time when all they want is the boob. No bottle yet.
By LTD
Indeed, there is a trade off! :Roll Eyes
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine