Orvis sidebar ad

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Highsticken

Re: Orvis sidebar ad

Post by Highsticken » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:48 pm

Is it really fucked up or are you just sayen that because you think I'm fucked up ?
Cause I'm on my way but nowheres near there yet . :cool
I have more respect for people that fuck up and come out swinging than the "Well geee-zooo, looks like I made a flub! How's about we go to Culver's and the custards are on me" bullshit.- RFA

LTD

Post by LTD » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:28 pm

No I suggested you have another because it REALLY is fucked up! Don't stop until it gets better...thats my plan. :cool
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Mr. Don

Post by Mr. Don » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Highsticken wrote:Is the tying section more fucked up than the other sections . Or is it just my whip ?
Totally fucked. 1/2 pictures and text on the avatards. Mostly unreadable. Fuck me hard. :cheer
"I'm a wed-hot sportsman after wild game." E. Fudd

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Now's the time for blood letting. We must come together with tears and blood. I think so anyhow. Maybe wear a red shirt while fishing in protest.
Lyrical

LTD

Post by LTD » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Classifieds are all fucked up as well!
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!