IS THIS A MEMBERS ONLY CLUB?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
jerome

Re: IS THIS A MEMBERS ONLY CLUB?

Post by jerome » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Troutchick wrote:I drink top shelf. I like Makers Mark, Woodford, and the occasional Goose on the rocks and that's it
damn...... good taste right there...... beer?
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Troutchick

Post by Troutchick » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 pm

I like beer. I like Duvel alot, fat tire is good, i like Saison type beers alot. I'm a bit of a Belgian freak.
:cool

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:19 am

walrus.jpg
walrus.jpg (82.29 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
Last edited by Yard Sale on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

shunned

Post by shunned » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:52 am

boing.

that was a... umm....a roo.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 am

yep, that's pretty good chit right there. welcome TC. Do you have any tats you'd like to show us??
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 am

Welcome my dear, great into... Eastern PA here also... We should fish sometime.
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

Golden

Post by Golden » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:32 am

Well TC you jus missed the Texas Bake...Salmo would have been glad to share his seat down and back from Pa. with you. Maybe next time, but I don't know how top shelf Bob's is...we'll just have to see! So where's the pink reel (and pink line) in other pictures. Do you SALT...well you should.
"She had an ass like a ten year old boy." --- Monkey Brains, East Matty Bake '09

NoHumanityLeft
Location: Would rather eat bullet than be associated with some of you.

Post by NoHumanityLeft » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 am

Now we've got Jersey girls signing up. Cool, I think.

Float Rod

Post by Float Rod » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 am

Guys beware, "Troutchick" was a member of another board (Sanders Fishing Site--Buffalo, NY), after every guy on that board blew their wad over her, it later turned out to be a big hoax....

Some troll is posting these pics, it's not a girl. "She" was banned from the site I mentioned because it was found out that it was all a joke. Trust me, "she" posted pics of her ice-fishing, fishing with "her" dad, hiking, hell even smoking a cigar, pic of her and her friend, etc. Some douch has too much time to google pics and post as their own.

The pics "she" just posted were on the Sanders Site in early winter of this past year. "She" claimed to live in Buffalo (going to school there) and to be from North Dakota.

Trust me fella's, this tool got every guy on the other site to act like a fool and blow their wad....all to be a joke. Was funny how many guys offered to take her fishing.

I'll await the bs replies, but trust me, go on Sanders Fishing site and look for her name, I think it's still there but banned, you may be able to see "her" posts and the same pics that were posted here....Trust me Drake nation.

:bullshit :bullshit :bullshit :bullshit :bullshit :bullshit
they are all whores in the end.--bitter kyle

Why do you even bother? I'll mail you a hammer if you promise to smash your video camera with it.--Outcast

castingoutloud

Post by castingoutloud » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:03 am

Smelt like trout from the first post.
one thing trolls are not is very creative.
I like wiskey like the other chick. whom may be a troll to but smells a little better.
who cares? I'm just a noob. Just sayin.
"hay Robert don't post on my board anymore.
Let's see if you're truly a man of your word.

And yes, I'm serious. Tom"

nemo
"It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not..." Kurt Cobain

shunned

Post by shunned » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:05 am

fucking candiaians, always trying to spoil my good time...

fucking hell float, you aren't exactly tits on a bull, are ya mate?
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

Ty Webb

Post by Ty Webb » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 am

Float Rod wrote:Guys beware, "Troutchick" was a member of another board after every guy on that board blew their wad over her, it later turned out to be a big hoax....
Trust me fella's, this tool got every guy on the other site to act like a fool and blow their wad....all to be a joke. Was funny how many guys offered to take her fishing.
anyone who "blows their wad" over a chick (or not) posting
fishing pics on a forum gets exactly what they deserve pinner.
Satellite of Love