This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jerome
Troutchick wrote:I drink top shelf. I like Makers Mark, Woodford, and the occasional Goose on the rocks and that's it
damn...... good taste right there...... beer?
By Yard Sale
walrus.jpg
walrus.jpg (82.29 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
Last edited by Yard Sale on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By BigTimber
yep, that's pretty good chit right there. welcome TC. Do you have any tats you'd like to show us??
By West Chester
Welcome my dear, great into... Eastern PA here also... We should fish sometime.
By Golden
Well TC you jus missed the Texas Bake...Salmo would have been glad to share his seat down and back from Pa. with you. Maybe next time, but I don't know how top shelf Bob's is...we'll just have to see! So where's the pink reel (and pink line) in other pictures. Do you SALT...well you should.
By Float Rod
Guys beware, "Troutchick" was a member of another board (Sanders Fishing Site--Buffalo, NY), after every guy on that board blew their wad over her, it later turned out to be a big hoax....

Some troll is posting these pics, it's not a girl. "She" was banned from the site I mentioned because it was found out that it was all a joke. Trust me, "she" posted pics of her ice-fishing, fishing with "her" dad, hiking, hell even smoking a cigar, pic of her and her friend, etc. Some douch has too much time to google pics and post as their own.

The pics "she" just posted were on the Sanders Site in early winter of this past year. "She" claimed to live in Buffalo (going to school there) and to be from North Dakota.

Trust me fella's, this tool got every guy on the other site to act like a fool and blow their wad....all to be a joke. Was funny how many guys offered to take her fishing.

I'll await the bs replies, but trust me, go on Sanders Fishing site and look for her name, I think it's still there but banned, you may be able to see "her" posts and the same pics that were posted here....Trust me Drake nation.

:bullshit :bullshit :bullshit :bullshit :bullshit :bullshit
By castingoutloud
Smelt like trout from the first post.
one thing trolls are not is very creative.
I like wiskey like the other chick. whom may be a troll to but smells a little better.
who cares? I'm just a noob. Just sayin.
By shunned
fucking candiaians, always trying to spoil my good time...

fucking hell float, you aren't exactly tits on a bull, are ya mate?
By Ty Webb
Float Rod wrote:Guys beware, "Troutchick" was a member of another board after every guy on that board blew their wad over her, it later turned out to be a big hoax....
Trust me fella's, this tool got every guy on the other site to act like a fool and blow their wad....all to be a joke. Was funny how many guys offered to take her fishing.
anyone who "blows their wad" over a chick (or not) posting
fishing pics on a forum gets exactly what they deserve pinner.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine