This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kyner
Post 'em up peoples- Don't be scared- do the right thing and come to the light
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By B.O.Stimmy
I can do the blues.....
<
object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Buddy played at the lakefront a few years ago :bow

Saw Jimmy Vaughn for free last summer....... :vomit
By bcollins
You are shitting me right, I thought that that if I said something like, Rush, Police, Sting and U2 suck you would take offence, open mind dood, would'nt of guess'ed it............
By badnots
By Greenback
The Bros...

By Kyner
bcollins wrote:You are shitting me right, I thought that that if I said something like, Rush, Police, Sting and U2 suck you would take offence, open mind dood, would'nt of guess'ed it............
[/scratches head]

Couple of those are some of my favorites ever......But the Blues can be thier own thread, OK?

Haha....so typical.

whatcha tying?

1A9E5BF8-4D13-4594-96AD-CED020A3B418.jpeg 044[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

I'll give him one thing....he's persistent.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

That camp rifle would make me want to forget my bu[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine