I'm All Set

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
RFA

Re: I'm All Set

Post by RFA » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 am

Nope - still up in the mountains West of Ft Collins. Mild winter this year...now that I said that, all hell's gonna break loose
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

LTD

Post by LTD » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Salmotrutta wrote:I gave in on nothing. It was Spud. I posted the pic. for.

The pelt is not imaginary- it's somewhere in the boys room. I'm not about to rifle through a teenage boys room to make outcast eat his own cock- he does that already. Plus it was outcast. I do nothing that twat asks. At least Spuds. went somewhere productive this winter.
ummmm...so ummmm...where is the ummmm....pelt? PROVE IT FUCKER or we will forever think you are a "game waster".

I can't ummm...find it. Salmo..I really do want to believe you. And I would love for you to prove Outcast wrong. :neutral:
Attachments
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif (8.73 KiB) Viewed 495 times
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:43 pm

How about you post up some pics. of Wolf hides you've tanned?

***Edit- I mean poached.
Lyrical

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 am

Salmo, this could be all bullshit, maybe you did tan the fox hide and have it somewhere. But any logical person would just post up and shut up. Lying about frivolous shit and not owning it makes you a horses ass. All people are failures, recognizing it and picking yourself up is the difference between failure's and losers. At this point, your a loser. Care to pick yourself up.

Oh, did I say thank you for letting me live another day.............Lucky, I don't think so.
The difference between sentiment and being sentimental is the following: Sentiment is when a driver swerves out of the way to avoid hitting a rabbit on the road. Being sentimental is when the same driver, when swerving away from the rabbit, hits a pedestrian.
~Frank Herbert~

LTD

Post by LTD » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:05 am

Salmotrutta wrote:How about you post up some pics. of Wolf hides you've tanned?

***Edit- I mean poached.
\
Salmo....as much as I would love to shoot the mother fuckers I don't kill wolves. It's against the law and NO wolf on earth is worth the loss of my business or time in the Fed Pen. Nice try though. :coffee
Now....Before I allow you to avoid the subject and spew more nonsense...tell your kids to clean their room and find that nicely tanned fox hide so we no longer have to listen to Outcast call you a "game waster". As tough as it is to think of you in that light, I am starting to believe he might be right. Goods Salmo..provide the goods man. :idea:
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

shunned

Post by shunned » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:54 am

you fellas are fucking kooks.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

LTD

Post by LTD » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:34 am

shunned wrote:you fellas are fucking kooks.
source=kettle/pot, pot/kettle, take your pick. :coffee

RoyChristie

Post by RoyChristie » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 am

Test to see who's a kook and who aint,
http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2 ... l_test.htm

no results without pics pls
:Roll Eyes
just remember, every time you think you've a reputation to uphold there's 100 million other people who don't have a fucking clue who you are.
from
mitch aka 2 fish

le blogue .. http://reversedparachutes.blogspot.com/

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:15 am

The boy won't be back until next weekend due to a death. Maybe I'll get him to get it out for a pic. for the midget that is outcast then. :coffee
Lyrical

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 am

shunned wrote:you fellas are fucking kooks.

Blood oath. Someone please fix me so I can go back to hanging out with molten glass with all my free time.
Lyrical

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 am

Salmotrutta wrote: Blood oath. Someone please fix me so I can go back to hanging out with molten glass with all my free time.
I thought your lay-off was voluntary due to construction or retooling or some such shit. Now you're wishing to be "fixed" so that you can go back to work. Which teat are you really sucking Salmo, Worker's Comp or unemployment.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Your personal attacks are getting old. I took these layoffs with hope it would help me heal & it hasn't.
Having a fucked up body is not very much fun & I'm willing to do whatever to get it better.
This is not a joking matter. I have a family to support.
Lyrical