I'm All Set

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
RFA

Re: I'm All Set

Post by RFA » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 pm

It does seem like Outcast has really gone over to the dark side this winter....he's raging about 93% of the time. It makes for entertaining reading though, like watching Jack Torrence in progress at the Overlook.

Cast:

Jack Torrence - OutCast
Mrs. Torrence - Salmo
Danny - Spud
Dude in chipmunk costume sucking off the butler - Nemo
Scatman Crothers - RFA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bt9E1_KFfMY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bt9E1_KFfMY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

troutsmack

Post by troutsmack » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

RedFeatherAngler wrote:It does seem like Outcast has really gone over to the dark side this winter....he's raging about 93% of the time. It makes for entertaining reading though, like watching Jack Torrence in progress at the Overlook.

Cast:

Jack Torrence - OutCast
Mrs. Torrence - Salmo
Danny - Spud
Dude in chipmunk costume sucking off the butler - Nemo
Scatman Crothers - RFA

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bt9E1_KFfMY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bt9E1_KFfMY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
some really funny shit RFA
Don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree, stay outta my orchard, let my peaches be.

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm

troutsmack wrote:Really?
I like you and all, Spud, but when are you not with him? I like Outcast too, he's gone to the dark side lately it seems, I guess we all have with limited fishing this winter, however, I don't agree with calling Salmo's wife a cunt though and hope you don't either. There's some things a man shouldn't say to someone.

That is an odd and discriminatory statement to make. You don't think I should call widow a cunt but you appear to have no problem with my calling Salmo a cunt. Why? I don't understand the difference between the two. She acts like a cunt every time she engages me so why not call her one? Should I be nicer JUST because she's a woman? Fuck that. Women fought for equal rights, equal treatment, equal pay etc, etc, etc. If you want to be an equal you have to take the good with the bad. I have an enormous amount of respect for women but I'm certainly not above telling one of them when she needs to shut the fuck up just as I would a man.

I guess what I'm saying is she shouldn't voluntarily jump into a pit of fire and then bitch because it's too hot. Widow came here of her own free will. She returns time and time again of her own free will. When she first got here she came in packing a great big cock and balls and a heavy dose of attitude which she still carries today. She claims that she only comes here to look at the pretty pictures and trip reports from places she hasn't been. There are hundreds, thousands of other sites and blogs where she could do that and yet she chooses to come here and when she does it's either to defend Salmo or stir shit.

As far as the rule of family being out of bounds, I'm ok with that. Family should be out of bounds. When widow deletes her account I'll never mention her again. Until then she's just like any other member of this board and is subject to the same treatment I would give any other person here, male or female. If I feel the use of the word "cunt" is justified to describe someone I will use it and I won't take their gender, race, creed or religion into account when making that choice.

By the way, widow needs to quit being such a pussy (I think that's the word Salmo used) and unbandito.

C'mon pussy, do it. Unbandito. Show us your ugly mug so we can make fun of you.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Spud- I don't kill Herons, but I'd like to. It's unlawful to kill one as they are federally protected.
Lyrical

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Who gives a shit what you think. Tell that bitch to unbandito.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Unbandito

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Unbandito widow! Show us how pretty and thin you are. Until then shut the fuck up you pussy.

troutsmack

Post by troutsmack » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Outcast wrote:
troutsmack wrote:Really?
I like you and all, Spud, but when are you not with him? I like Outcast too, he's gone to the dark side lately it seems, I guess we all have with limited fishing this winter, however, I don't agree with calling Salmo's wife a cunt though and hope you don't either. There's some things a man shouldn't say to someone.

That is an odd and discriminatory statement to make. You don't think I should call widow a cunt but you appear to have no problem with my calling Salmo a cunt. Why?
It is discriminatory,I have no problem with you calling Salmo a cunt, I just draw the line with wives or mothers or family on here or anywhere - just sayin .
However I tend to agree with you on the equal rights thing, anyone who posts on here knows what their in for, it still doesn't make it right. I was just sayin I don't agree with it. Hell I read all 13 pages of this mini series like yall did, I'm just the guy watching the drama laden bar fight and jumping on just before fight ends. My comment was really about bustin Spuds chops for being your drunken clown sidekick. No offense to either of you, carry on :wink
Don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree, stay outta my orchard, let my peaches be.

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:57 pm

What part of the movie are we at now, the part where Outcast is saying "Give me the bat....give me the bat, Wendy, give me the bat", or the part where he's limping around the snow maze yelling "DANNY...............DANNY"?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yGJGTjV2WE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yGJGTjV2WE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 pm

troutsmack,

When you know someone, it puts what they say into context way better. I do think that Salmo lied about a few things, and I do think that widow knows it, and I don't appreciate it.

And I don't agree with Outcast sometimes, but I keep my damn mouth shut. Why? Because he'll fucking stab me next time I see him, thats why.

Oh, and Salmo.... You either a.) just lied again about blue herons or b.) lied to me to my face about killing blue herons. Don't matter to me. A liar is a liar.

And lastly, if you join the suck, everything is fair game. I disagree 100% about attacking family that aren't members, but she joined under her own fucking will. Dems da breaks.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

LTD

Post by LTD » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Male or female ....you choose to join the fray regardless of motive you are fair game. Family, children, non members, out of bounds. I choose to treat women kindly, but women that act like men will be treated like men. Why would any women choosing to play hardball with the boys expect to be pitched to underhand? :coffee

I could certainly be mistaken but I vaguely remember reading on this board that Salmo did indeed kill a Blue Heron. Might have even been Salmo that stated this fact. I recall being surprised because it is against the law a federal.....that is.
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 pm

I really wish I had a drunken clown sidekick.
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo