All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By shunned
fucking larry p.i.

unbandito fat boy, perferably in 'uniform'.
By LTD
gadflyfisher wrote:
LTD wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Posting PM's, bringing family & general outsiders into this chaos has always been a no no.
Hacking into peoples personal files, stealing & posting pictures of members is also taboo. Esp. if the people wish to remain faceless on the site.
Following a persons posts all over the board with constant ridicule and unjust insults to a member & family is a pathetic act.
The hazing of noobs is fun to a certain extent, and so is having a little fun with each other.
Badgering someone & not stopping when it goes too far it becomes apparent the person does not have any intentions other than to fuck with someone out of sheer boredom, or whatever the cause is just pathetic.
Ribbing/having internet fun= good.
All of the above= bad.

The rules of the suck have been broken. I am hoping for a change in this persons behavior.
If they refuse to change I would hope someone will fix the problem so we can all go back to having a good time again without all of this constant negativity throughout the site.
Amen.
Salmo...you have had many chances to put an end to this as well, in all fairness. Widow opens herself to the same treatment as anyone else on the Drake the minute she chooses to post in your defense. Don't get me wrong...like I have said before, I admire here devotion and it is expected. Her choice.

You should be more careful not to bring or allow your family to be involved by including them in the very things you post.
Stealing pics, files, etc.....is completely out of bounds and would warrant a serious ass kicking if it were ever done to me. No question. I know others also feel the same way.....Involve family look out!
You yourself have followed posts. Everyone here has been guilty of this in some form at some time. Don't cry wolf.

I am not trying to be a dick here.....just pointing some things out. Lord knows it tough to keep track of everything in the chaos. :cool
And posting PMs?
I agree that widow opens herself up like all other members but there is a line that is crossed when calling her a cunt. That is just rude and in bad taste. If outsqueezer can't see that I feel sorry for him. He and I have never had a problem. I have nothing against him but his most recent activity has dropped his cred drastically.
I agree....My guess is that Outcast will soon remove the Av pic and reconsider using the "c" word. Certainly not for Salmo or Widows sake but for the sanctity of the board. After all... there are much nastier things one can say without using it. :coffee
By Woolybug25
I believe that this may be the first time that I agree with fishfuckerlarry (and not reply to his post with "fuck you"), but shit, this place has been a dumpster fire of common sense lately. Here are some things that you should NEVER post on the interwebs.

1) Pics of your bank account - Sorry Salmo, but fishfucklarry is right on that, although pretty much everybody I have met from the sukc are good dudes, that was a dumb move.
2) Pics that link to your photobucket, flickr, snapfish, etc account.
3) PM's.... After all, it is an abreviation of "PRIVATE messege"
4) Pics of your kids. I know its awesome to show off the memorable moments, but it's a prudent decision to blur your own face, your kids should get the same courtesy. Not to mention, there are some sickos out there.

Common sense... its underrated...

common courtesy is up there too... :cool
By Salmotrutta
Yeah- I never noticed. Pretty dumb. It wasn't about being vein- it was about a good day & getting a new stick. It was a thread about having a fun time & getting a rod. In the dead of Feb. it's not a bad thread.
By shunned
anybody comes near my girls and they'd wish they died as a child.

not worried hence no worries, mate.
:cool

you'll find fuck all in my photobucket and go ahead steal my identity... you really don't want it, I'm worth $2.65

$3.00 more than salmo. :Roll Eyes
By flybug.pa.
Salmotrutta wrote:Yeah- I never noticed. Pretty dumb. It wasn't about being vein- it was about a good day & getting a new stick. It was a thread about having a fun time & getting a rod. In the dead of Feb. it's not a bad thread.
Salmo ...are you pissing in that avatar? priceless! :coffee
By Rhyacophila
flybug.pa. wrote:
Salmotrutta wrote:Yeah- I never noticed. Pretty dumb. It wasn't about being vein- it was about a good day & getting a new stick. It was a thread about having a fun time & getting a rod. In the dead of Feb. it's not a bad thread.
Salmo ...are you pissing in that avatar? priceless! :coffee
I thought he was pissing in yer icehole

RE: this thread, what goes around, comes around
- unoriginal playjerized quote
By P-A
I would never let my wife in to the wolfes den. Some people has tried
to degrade here in the past and they have to learn the hardway
why common descensy is good. A plastercasted jaw aint fun during
fishing season.
:smile :cool
By Rhyacophila
P-A wrote:I would never let my wife in to the wolfes den. Some people has tried
to degrade here in the past and they have to learn the hardway
why common descensy is good. A plastercasted jaw aint fun during
fishing season.
:smile :cool
Plaster Caster

Fuckin Ay!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By P-A
Thats a stratocaster Rya. Smokin skunk these days mate?
:smile
By Rhyacophila
No! Never

Well there was this one time back in 81, but I didn't inhale.
By Mr. Don
Damnit. I hate long threads. So anyway Outcast called someone's wife a cunt? And posted nekked pictures on the innerweb? And what about the fox?
WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah.[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine