By eponymous
My curiosity is piqued. Nothing shows up in RH's post. What am I missing?
By SOBF
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Hopefuly you'll find it as humorous as I.
By Rhyacophila
eponymous wrote:My curiosity is piqued. Nothing shows up in RH's post. What am I missing?
Really? Foe?

I'm gonna have to start using that
By eponymous
I wouldn't foe the Hookster. I may not agree with him on much but that doesn't mean I don't like him and like reading his posts....fish with him anytime.....

It shows up now. It may be that I was hooked into my office network before and it sorted the link.

gonna look in a minute.
By Rhyacophila
i dont foe nobody

though occaisionally, eye wish i did
By eponymous
That is some clever shit right there.

My favorite line.."I'll bet Rachel Maddow is laughing all the way to the abortion clinic."

A. Because that is funny and 2. because it would require contact with sperm for her to get pregnant and we know that is not going to happen.
By Rusty Hook
eponymous wrote:That is some clever shit right there.

My favorite line.."I'll bet Rachel Maddow is laughing all the way to the abortion clinic."
The line right after that was "Rachel is in no danger of conceiving," which made me laugh a little more than the one you quoted.
By Rusty Hook
eponymous wrote:I wouldn't foe the Hookster. I may not agree with him on much but that doesn't mean I don't like him and like reading his posts....fish with him anytime.....
Likewise. If you're ever in Colorado, drop me a PM.
come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

tits or GTFO :coffee

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine