m.b. wrote:
we were #1 in space shit since the inception of the race. i never bitched about it once.

i've never said i hate liberals. hate is what liberals do.

but yeah, i only go fishing once a year... do you really want to start comparing trip report threads with me? if so, let's see em.

and the moon shot was back before the majority of democrats were marxists. JFK was nowhere near the leftist you clowns today are.
Um, young un aren't you? Sputnick?

Marxist? Nice one.

The Chinese will rule space from now on along with all the glory and profit. We had a good run.
Tsnot:

Way to crank on an american hero who is unable to lift his arms any higher than you see in that picture because his arms were repeatedly broken and pulled from thier sockets.

(it is a pretty uncomfortable photo though....)
eponymous wrote:Tsnot:

Way to crank on an american hero who is unable to lift his arms any higher than you see in that picture because his arms were repeatedly broken and pulled from thier sockets.

Please point out how I was ripping John McCain here ? Let me help you in case your hooked on Phonics program for your PC is broken...... M.B. was implying as a joke to Wooly that "only liberals hug", and I posted the picture because neither John McCain or George Bush are Liberals because they appear to be HUGGING... Get it? If not ? Get Bent.
shunned wrote:speaking of la luna, I've just been in the garden and realised I'd not turned on the light.
didn't have to.

at the risk of spoiling it for you if you've some soft water close by I'd check the tides (if applicable) and have a chuck tonight. I know the bream, trout, perch and flatties love a full moon like tonight.
toying with the idea of tomorrow night, me.

kinda scary how bright it is outside. (12:57am)
You may know this, but that full moon is known as the perigee moon. It is the moons closest approach to earth this year. It was supposed to appear 30% larger and 40% brighter.

It was clouds here, so missed it. :smile
ditchdoc wrote: You may know this, but that full moon is known as the perigee moon. It is the moons closest approach to earth this year. It was supposed to appear 30% larger and 40% brighter.

It was clouds here, so missed it. :smile
I went bc skiing by that moonlight on friday night. It was spectacular!
troutsnot wrote:
eponymous wrote:Tsnot:

Please point out how I was ripping John McCain here ? Let me help you in case your hooked on Phonics program for your PC is broken...... M.B. was implying as a joke to Wooly that "only liberals hug", and I posted the picture because neither John McCain or George Bush are Liberals because they appear to be HUGGING... Get it? If not ? Get Bent.
lil touchy there tsnot.
just to think our military advantage is based on satellites and we just gave space to the chinese and russians. obama and his crew are idiots

yea lets use Nasa to study global warmming, while some of our brightest minds go elsewhee to work

My point was simply this is an important stream,[…]

Kevin, as always it was great to see you and have […]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine