Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By West Chester
I can ship genuine Philly water for a small fee... Afterall we do have the best bread, soft pretzels and pretty damn good pizza
By Spudnik
West Chester wrote:I can ship genuine Philly water for a small fee... Afterall we do have the best bread, soft pretzels and pretty damn good pizza
Drugs - you are clearly on some.

Pretzels - maybe. Bread and pizza - hellz naw playa.
By Randall Dee
Went and shot some classics recently. There's a big cruise in every week here for the summer where over a hundred cars show up each week. The conditions are perfect for shooting, outside natural evening light.....

By Yard Sale
Nice play on the beemer.
By Heero
From a New Jersey Phillies game.

This one got a finger print, or smudge, or something in the upper left corner either while I was developing or scanning it. I havent looked at the neg or tried to rescan because...well...whats the point?

By Randall Dee
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:rd those are great and very sharp, what lens? just a stab but i'm going to guess a fixed length, maybe the 50?
GS.....it was actually the 18-105 kit lens. I bought the 35mm fixed prime, but have really been liking the kit lens.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/12/small-firm-lawyer-[…]

KP got a good dig in.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine