This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By LOST
My doggie did it. Notice the right side tusk.. Wasn't like that before she died.
piggy.jpg
piggy.jpg (405.43 KiB) Viewed 962 times
By Spicytuna
Last years opener....looking for a repeat coming up here ina week and a half. Then the other obsession kicks in :gun

By Bobwhite
Dang... nice pile of greenheads there.

Oh... good looking dog too!
By Bear River Boomer
Spicytuna wrote:Last years opener....looking for a repeat coming up here ina week and a half. Then the other obsession kicks in :gun

Where are you getting plumed out greenheads on an opener? Ours are always eclipsed during our opener...
By Spicytuna
Bear River Boomer wrote:
Spicytuna wrote:Last years opener....looking for a repeat coming up here ina week and a half. Then the other obsession kicks in :gun

Where are you getting plumed out greenheads on an opener? Ours are always eclipsed during our opener...

California...

The same water system thats graces me with Largemouth and Stripers on the fly. Love me some Delta!!!
By Springfed
I love Chocos...and Sprigs :cool
By LOST
fucking a spring. great shot. and to the rest of you guys. fine looking dogs. :cool to all of you. you know what it means to be more than a passion.
By Springfed
LOST wrote:fucking a spring. great shot. and to the rest of you guys. fine looking dogs. :cool to all of you. you know what it means to be more than a passion.
Can't take credit for the shot, but the pup sure knows what she's doing...
And like n8 said, some fine looking dogs boys...keep em commin :cool
By KilgoreTrout
No Idea wrote:Lot a nice looking shots....thought this was an uppity fly forum. Good to see the retrievers.

That bird has a definite "Ohhh fuck" look on his face...

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine