FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Kylemc

Re: FS: Sweet Hyde low-pro boat

Post by Kylemc » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 am

shunned wrote:when I was younger I used to kick deadheads from asshole to breakfast.
fucking scumbags.

:cool
Are we kin?...that means related
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

shunned

Post by shunned » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 am

I know what that means... I've seen shit patrick swayze films.

I wish we were... I could use a fourth passport.
the only places I can't live in this world I wouldn't want to anyway.

:cool
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 am

Pat swazzy,,ha! We be kin fore you know my aussie pal.

the dead..well
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

Aguirre

Post by Aguirre » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Wow. Good work boys.
jhnnythndr wrote:Here one of my favorites. 77 coming through again.

Lenny wrote:another awesome Jerry ballad, to ease my soul

Thunder, best Brokedown ever. I think I'm responsible for all those hits on that youtube link.
Lenny, couldn't agree more with you and that tune is the second exception to my 'nothing after 79' rule. I fuckin love that one.
"I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a Burmese Python and the mind of a fuckin scientist."
-Kenny Fuckin Powers

Aguirre

Post by Aguirre » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 pm

If you haven't watched this, you should:

Then this:
"I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a Burmese Python and the mind of a fuckin scientist."
-Kenny Fuckin Powers

Aguirre

Post by Aguirre » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 pm

For you iphone dudes this app gives you access to every show, ever...

-Kenny Fuckin Powers

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm

gonna make 'em shine...........

"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Well,well,well, so this is where all the heads a been hangin'. Lenny, that Standing from the Gahden is awesome. I actually have on my wall in VT tickets for the FALL 1995 Boston Garden run!! Jerry died only a couple days after they had started to send mailorder out, and I was lucky enough to get the actual tickets. They have a little stamp of Jerry on the back.
I agree, the 92-95 shows were very hit or miss. I saw them indoors at Albany during the summer 95. Jerry was hurting to be sure, and on that second night, he reached deep and pulled out some shit despite his health. He was leaning over his amp during drumz/space for awhile tinkering and trying to get his sound right. He looked like he'd collapse at any moment, and ya know what he pulled out? Black Peter. "I was layin' in my bed and dyin'..." Blew my mind. A couple of songs later and he finished with my all time favorite, and the only time he pulled it during summer 95....Morning Dew.
I know it's fairly popular nowadays, but Pembroke Pines, FLA 5/22/77 (Dicks picks #3) is my all time favorite. I love how Jerry says, "I'll take it from here gang..." and in the 2nd set goes from Estimated-Eyes-Wharf Rat-Terrapin-Morning Dew. No encore, just a synapse crackling Dew ender. And for the Terrapin fans, Terrapin just beautifully comes out of Wharf Rat, but only the last verse...INSPIRATION....
As for other gems in the memory roledex: Vancouver '73 China-Rider; The whole damn Alpine Meadows 82 (a gem of a year), the China-Rider has Jerry doing some sweet tweeks that has his guitar sounding like he's at a Lou-ow in Hawaii during the bridge.
Most memorable image? Jerry, in shorts and tee-shirt dancing to CSN on stage at Buffalo 1990. He looked truly happy. Later, the Loose Lucy was the ducks nuts. Thanks guys for getting this thing rolling. Most of my dead/jerry is in VT right now, with just enough to get me thru here in NZ on my ipod. :Roll Eyes :cool
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

Greenback

Post by Greenback » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Fishwater wrote: What the fuk is going on at 3:35 during Jack Straw? Is that really necessary? Otherwise a kick ass song.
That dude is in deep.

X2 on the Peggy.

A few other favs

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Ahhhh....nostalgia.....used to run with the boys when I was a wee lad, 85-90. When Brent died, I moved on.

Old skool...

A must listen, classic!

The Pig!

Awesome quality from an incredible show....

THE classic from one of the most amazing shows in their history...

HA, just noticed it was 1 of 4, wouldnt want to buzzkill, here's the rest.

Thanks for the flashback boys, it was fun listening to these tunes again, its been a while. :cool
Last edited by Upsetter on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Okay, Im getting carried away, but this is fun and Im bored...

Dont know if yall are familiar with this one, but it made regular appearances as a bridge of sorts, in the midst of jazzy jams in the early 70's, doesnt really start till 1 minute in...

More trippy, super high quality shit from an incredible run of shows...

One of my favorite tunes, done well, hq sound, great video...

More kick ass Pig...

An ode to Brent...RIP brother.... :cool

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Eyes, YES!!! ha ha ha, that's what I'm talking about. welcome aboard man. if you can cook, you may as well through up some shit in the Zaxis thread... and of course we have other than dead in the CLA7 thread... don't be a stranger down here.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."