This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lenny
all this for a dude who posted up some home grown snapper.

tough crowd
By SOBF
all this for a dude who posted up some home (sister) snapper.
Fixed
By FlyFishNut
Lenny wrote:all this for a dude who posted up some home grown snapper.

tough crowd

Yeah.. can you old cacklin hens take ur banter downstairs while this young gent throws up some more pics of Hookers with bruised chins and bald little twats?
By glen
FlyFishNut wrote:
Lenny wrote:all this for a dude who posted up some home grown snapper.

tough crowd

Yeah.. can you old cacklin hens take ur banter downstairs while this young gent throws up some more pics of Hookers with bruised chins and bald little twats?

My father always taught me to look at a used car in the light, and hookers in the dark.

I concur.
By FlyFishNut
You've been well healed.

Where in FL are you trapped? I'm dragging my old Hewes down to Stuart this weekend. PM me some Hot Spots (it's all part of the Newbie thing... just rolll with it).
By Lando
I thought we decided that all noobs need to pole a member for no less than three days. But back on track, we are also going to snorkle with whale shares and I was wondering If anyome has a good sbs for a whale shark fly? Thanks in advance........huh, sbs is a palindrome. Crazy.
By locogringo
Lando wrote:I thought we decided that all noobs need to pole a member for no less than three days. But back on track, we are also going to snorkle with whale shares and I was wondering If anyome has a good sbs for a whale shark fly? Thanks in advance........huh, sbs is a palindrome. Crazy.
Plankton hooks are a bitch to tie on, but Gamakatsu has the best.
By jhnnythndr
I just use size 20's and tie a fly thT represents an entire colony of plankton, rather than individual members of the colony.

Is it pole only or row too? Like does a new guy from say Colorado have do go down and pole for a member or can he just man the sticks for a few days?

Oh shit, guess what I saw last night, and the night before... This is gonna kill you. A REAL LIVE BALD TWAT. I'll see it again pretty soon. Or maybe a different one. Pre' neat.

Palindrome: DAD
By Lando
I saw one last night.........
Boob too. Hey, there's another!

I think it should be pole three, row two. Wait, which is harder?
By jhnnythndr
Oh by the way, I think you definately want a pretty decent sized kid- but prepubescent, you don't want him getting any ideas about what saving the gringo from the cuda is actually worth. Probably a 9- 10 year old. Tough, and fast, yet innocent and naive. Not likely to argue about his wage...

Poling is harder to me, but that's likely because I row all the time. You know what would be coool- I'd win, but it'd be cool anyway is a noob olympics. It would be required to complete 15 events in the first 6 months, and you would basically be competing against all the boobs in your year class... And we keep the top three.

Row
Paddle
Pole
Nail knot
Blood knot
Casting in wind...

There's a start. What else?
By blumpkin
Along with plankton I am sure whale sharks would be
All about some tasty krill, maybe a #16 mysis shrimp pattern
Once you wear the shark down using the sleigh ride kayak technique
Tie one end of a mooring rope to the ankle of the belizian boy
Hand him a gaff and tie some bouys to the other end of the rope.
Then paddle back to port, the boy should have your shark landed
In a week to ten days depending on tides, wind, moon phase etc...
By locogringo
The whale sharks will start circling down deep in the water and pushing the krill to the top. When the krill gets to the top, it can trigger a massive fish blitz. Would not be a bad time to have a fly rod in hand. I saw what looked like an acre of tuna going ape shit on this stuff. I had no fly rod, so I jumped in with snorkel. Like swimming next to a school bus.
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine