Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Jed
Please do not post non-classified items here. You wanted a forum for politics, you got it. We created one for whiney people. This one is for classified items and other kinds of posts belong elsewhere.

If there is something to sell, it goes here. If not, not!

jed
By tailingpermit
Thunder, please document your protest march to
Ft Collins. Pic of flaming bag of shit on nemo's
doorstep will be the icing of the cake.
By tailchaser
TP, when you going to put me on some permit?

I guess my shitty report got deleted? I really liked my shitty report.
By tailingpermit
tailchaser wrote:TP, when you going to put me on some permit?

I guess my shitty report got deleted? I really liked my shitty report.
Learn how to feed tarpon first, then we'll talk.
By _9er
Wanted: TRs from lando land to hijack this sticky.
By RFA
Jed wrote:Please do not post non-classified items here. You wanted a forum for politics, you got it. We created one for whiney people. This one is for classified items and other kinds of posts belong elsewhere.

jed

A little late to the party, Jed. See my Classifieds post. If my post were a cast, it would have ended up in the photography section.
By SOBF
WTF.......like a lot of shit got sold here anyway....fuck man I tried many times ...no go....lotsa recipes though
my local board is looking mighty fine tonight
By Sakonnet
Jed wrote:Please do not post non-classified items here. You wanted a forum for politics, you got it. We created one for whiney people. This one is for classified items and other kinds of posts belong elsewhere.

jed
Yeah, but you let the Omar Abdullah Show go on for 29 episodes and super spammer "zhouchaojie" run amok as well. I don't see those bullshit posts deleted Jed? But I guess they're OK in your book? :bullshit
By Lenny
SOBF wrote:WTF.......like a lot of shit got sold here anyway....fuck man I tried many times ...no go....lotsa recipes though
my local board is looking mighty fine tonight
I thought you were banned from all the local boards?
By Jed
Sak,
baby sitting this place is a full time job and I already have one. I try to keep up with the BS but it does get away from me when I get distracted with my own fishing.

jed
Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine