Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By The Volfish
Wait a diggity darned minute, does this mean I wont be getting an Assifieds T-Shirt?

pouring a sip.
By Woolybug25
The Volfish wrote:Wait a diggity darned minute, does this mean I wont be getting an Assifieds T-Shirt?

pouring a sip.
I think that Jed should pull the "sticky" off of this thread because it is bullshit. Nemo is the boss, not Jed, not Raffa. Here was his official opinion:
So I read through all the posts in this thread and all the posts in the thread Jed started. And here's my official position, as the person who pays to keep the lights on here: While I'd certainly prefer that the classifieds remain a place for you guys to sell shit to each other, if you want to make it a little treefort where a secret handshake gets you in, go for it.
That certainly doesn't sound like someone putting the cabash on it. So I say revolt, gentleman.

If the Assified's are Lost... SMASH THE STATE!
By Hogleg
What he said. And also Z-Axis. Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica...
By Woolybug25
Did he actually "move" those threads? He probably just deleted them, which is a total dick move.
By FredA
Moved. As far as I can tell. So the questions is... are all future TR posts going to get moved as well? Seems like alot of work. wtf
By JoshO
Woolybug25 wrote:Did he actually "move" those threads? He probably just deleted them, which is a total dick move.
He moved them! And since it's based on time of last post many are lost deep in the pages of GD now...
By Vito
Has anyone come up with a secret handshake yet?
By RFA
I think that Jed should pull the "sticky" off of this thread because it is bullshit. Nemo is the boss, not Jed, not Raffa. Here was his official opinion:
Let's not put words into my mouth there, WB25. I believe these were in my original thread in here. I wasn't trying to stop anyone from doing anything:
I will stay away and let you have your precious treehouse, shit, I'll even ask Grant to rename it the Banditafieds......or the Classitito if you would like.

and....
My intent is not to try to stop people from posting down here. I just wanted to get this out there so I wasn't so surly on the board
Like I said, whatever, I'm not trying to stop anyone from posting here
Please direct all vitriol at someone who will respond from this point on....I'm leaving for awhile. Have fun boys. It's been real, in an internet kind of way.
By tailingpermit
RFA wrote:Please direct all vitriol at someone who will respond from this point on....I'm leaving for awhile. Have fun boys. It's been real, in an internet kind of way.
Didn't know you had a tail RFA, but there it is, right between your legs.
Run along now.
Rust Belt 2019

looks like josh stole everyone's lunch this/last/e[…]

Topical Bump

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red-Assed Green Peter Bumble https://live.st[…]

whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine