This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By peetso

Wilco - The Whole Love

"It's powerful, mind-reeling stuff, if you have the heart for it. Few bands have the grapes to go for something so softly grand. Even fewer have earned the freedom."

1: "Art of Almost" 7:17

2. "I Might" 4:02

3. "Sunloathe" 3:20

4. "Dawned on Me" 3:43

5. "Black Moon" 3:57

6. "Born Alone" 3:55

7. "Open Mind" 3:40

8. "Capitol City" 4:04

9. "Standing O" 3:29

10. "Rising Red Lung" 3:10

11. "Whole Love" 3:50

12. "One Sunday Morning (Song for Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)" 12:04
Last edited by peetso on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
By foureyedgeek
I'm giving it a virtual spin, thanks for the heads-up.
By fatman

By Lurgee
This was released a couple of weeks ago but The Rhinestone Cowboy himself has released IMHO a classic swan song. Songs written by some of my favorites like Paul Westerberg from the Replacements and Robert Pollard from Guided by Voices and interesting contributions by Billy Corgan, Brian Setzer and Dick Dale.

By skifishbum
Had the pleasure of watchin this bro jam on a cigar box pool cue 3 string last night in SL UT
http://www.mikereillyband.com
give Reillys Road a spin on your turntable
Greg Allman, Elvin Bishop, Dan Toyler and others guest jam
By McH

By Redchaser
[quote="Lurgee"]This was released a couple of weeks ago but The Rhinestone Cowboy himself has released IMHO a classic swan song. Songs written by some of my favorites like Paul Westerberg from the Replacements and Robert Pollard from Guided by Voices and interesting contributions by Billy Corgan, Brian Setzer and Dick Dale.

[/quote]

I heard Glen Campbel on NPR a couple of weeks ago. They played a few tracks off of his new album and it all sounded very good. He's got early stage alzheimers but sounded in very good spirits, says this will be his last LP of new material, and is going on tour. The doc's think that the stimulus from touring and playing will actually help witht the Alzheimers.

Now for something completely different

WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave m[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine