A Confession

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Re: A Confession

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am

I try not to judge others who are enjoying the outdoors, even if they are doing it differently than myself.

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 am

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:I try not to judge others who are enjoying the outdoors, even if they are doing it differently than myself.

you're an imposter.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Its true. I have come to the realization that life is too short to care about what other people are doing - be it climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen; squirrel suiting further and faster than anyone has ever gone before; catching a fish with floating line and a fly tied upon an Alec Jackson hook; or even some other, lesser feat such as crochet. People should have fun however they see fit, within the confines of the laws that govern our society.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Its true.
Wait, wait.... its true. What that you're an imposter, or that other stuff?
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Squirrel Suiting farther and faster than anyone else absolutely matters.

:smile
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm

D-nymph wrote:Squirrel Suiting farther and faster than anyone else absolutely matters.

:smile
WTF is squirrel suiting????? Since it matters so much.
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Nemeth wrote:WTF is squirrel suiting????? Since it matters so much.
You are such a redneck.

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 pm

The former Heero might say that jumping off a cliff with only a parachute would be akin to fishing beads/eggs/bobbers, whereas "Grinding the Crack" in a squirrel suit is the equivalent of swinging a featherwing fly on a floater; however, the current Heero will tell you all are equal, so long as their participants are enjoying themselves.

D-nymph

Post by D-nymph » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:The former Heero might say that jumping off a cliff with only a parachute would be akin to fishing beads/eggs/bobbers, whereas "Grinding the Crack" in a squirrel suit is the equivalent of swinging a featherwing fly on a floater; however, the current Heero will tell you all are equal, so long as their participants are enjoying themselves.

That is some seriously amazing stuff.

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

D-nymph wrote:
Nemeth wrote:WTF is squirrel suiting????? Since it matters so much.
You are such a redneck.
This is true....I'm a product of my environment.....around here, the term "squirrel suiting" can lead to some pretty disturbing mental images.
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:54 pm

D-nymph wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:The former Heero might say that jumping off a cliff with only a parachute would be akin to fishing beads/eggs/bobbers, whereas "Grinding the Crack" in a squirrel suit is the equivalent of swinging a featherwing fly on a floater; however, the current Heero will tell you all are equal, so long as their participants are enjoying themselves.

That is some seriously amazing stuff.

"grinding the crack" in a squirrel suit....those images just got worse.

Fishheadlarry

Post by Fishheadlarry » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Ginseng Sullivan wrote:looking around there was just the two of us left. me and the guy in the tight shirt with the high, lispy voice who kept looking at me all night. WTF might as well, huh?
He probably tracked you down from your CL personal ad wherein you offered to suck cock in a riverside parking lot during a SpeyTard gang-banger..

Now I know where the term "two-hander" came from.

You should copyright it,,

homo.

your pal,

Larry