Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By Native Chaser
Mr. Don wrote:I think you should switch to wolves. Think of all the awesome t-shirts you could do.
now we are fuckin talkin. i like how u think
By foureyedgeek
All those fish look so angry. How about some happy fish?
By Wholetmygoatsout
Happy fish, how about some happy butts ?
By Weedbed
Wow....this forum is the biggest waste of time! There's absolutely nothing productive going on here. Pretty pathetic that you all just sit behind your computer screens and bitch at everything. Spend some time on the water, you might learn something. lol.

Nick
By shunned
cheers, nick.

see ya,
mitch
By Lando
Fuck. And I was going to invite this fella to the Luau.

My loss.
By tailchaser
does this mean I can't buy any of your art work?
By locogringo
Weedbed wrote:Wow....this forum is the biggest waste of time! There's absolutely nothing productive going on here. Pretty pathetic that you all just sit behind your computer screens and bitch at everything. Spend some time on the water, you might learn something. lol.

Nick
Hmm. Forgot to check back on your progress down here. I see you have douched it up just as I supposed you would. Nice work. If you haven't already, fuck off.
By WanderingBlues
Looks like he learned how to draw in prison by burning shit and mixing the ashes to make ink. Plus, that fucked up font used in his processed stuff gives me a headache.
By Ricky Bobby
I wish you could draw evil fish- we talking laser beams coming out of their eyes, and if thats not possible- Maybe just draw some lasers strapped to them... Something like this
I think this drawing is much better than your crap- I mean look at the structure that this one has, look at the detail.
The wolf idea is great, everyone wants a t-shirt with a wolf on it...

This looks like the artist has taken some liberty with the stylings of our own RFA-
Im sure RFA could make this look a little better or tweak your attempts at art- into to true art....

CALLING RFA- Come in RFA.
By BigTimber
Good drawings Nick, but I don't like the post processing. It really cheapens the artwork. Looks like something you'd find on a T-shirt at Bass Pro or Cabela's.

And yes, fricking laser beams on their fricking heads would be most awesome!!

and wolves, wolves would be pretty cool too.
Dear Capt Dustin Huff

great bump. In the austrians stead, I'll say I hav[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

Beautiful. Needs more kipper and IPA!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Half-muddled HoloHare Hedgehog https://live.[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine