5d and 5d2's for sale

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
vaku

5d and 5d2's for sale

Post by vaku » Wed May 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Selling off a few cameras. Some of you have asked my to give you a heads up, so here it is. Photos available if you want to see them or look in the assifieds.

For sale
1 – Canon 5D Camera is in excellent condition. This was one of my back up cameras, it was rarely used. Comes with %d manual, software and cables. 7 Canon batteries 3 single battery chargers and one rare double charger. One 2 gig CF card. $850

1 – Canon 5D2 This camera was just cleaned and serviced by Canon on Jan26th 2012. Camera is in excellent condidtion. One mark on the back near the menu button. Includes the box, camera strap, all cables, all manuals and cd’s, battery, battery charger and a 2 gig CF card. And Red Giant / BH software bundle, never ever opened! It includes Magic Bullet Quicklooks, Magic Bullet Grinder, Magic Bullet Photolooks and Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop. (This bundle is valued at over $700 by BH ) $1900

1 – Canon 5D2 This camera was just purchased in Dec11, not used very much at all. It is in mint condition and come with the box, camera strap, all cables, all manuals and cd’s, battery, battery charger and a 2 gig CF card. $1900
"It is only the inexperienced and thoughtless who find pleasure in killing fish for the mere sake of killing them. No sportsman does this." - W.C. Prime, 1888

"if it floats, flys, or fucks, it's bound to be a pain in the ass..." - BigTimber

NeedmoreDEET

Re: 5d and 5d2's for sale

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Sun May 20, 2012 12:09 pm

How much for some PP infor for a 5D2 user? Did you sell everything yet? My youngest daughter loves my 5D2. I'm just working on the boss...
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA