Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
By Spicytuna
Damn you Fullwells you flat out suck and I say that in the nicest way possible but good lord you find some big ass fish.
By Wholetmygoatsout
Looking at fullwells pics is kinda like watching something bad ... You know you got to look, but then feel bad about the fish you catch. Once again a superb fish, congrats.
By fatman
rgcutt.jpg
rgcutt.jpg (115.98 KiB) Viewed 706 times
By Walter
Some brookies from this season:

24 inches of brookie:

By root wad
I know those ranches, the fisheries and the people who own and develop them. Is that water the average guy and his kid can fish? How much do they now charge to capture those mutant pellet heads? The Donnie Beavers of the world don't need your help. Sorry man that is not right. Nice photos though.
By Woolybug25
root wad wrote:I know those ranches, the fisheries and the people who own and develop them. Is that water the average guy and his kid can fish? How much do they now charge to capture those mutant pellet heads? The Donnie Beavers of the world don't need your help. Sorry man that is not right. Nice photos though.
Sorry root, you're barking up the wrong tree on this one.
By Ginseng Sullivan
regardless of the politics of "ranches" captive circus trout are lame. they sure look like circus trout to me.

on another note; with all that kick assed water CO has why the fuck would you want to fish for pellet head stockers? i live in NY and avoid them like poison ivy. you guys like that stuff? what's the draw?

oh and i forgot- WTF Walter? you gots that brookie shit down my man, those are some amazing fish. :cool
whatcha tying?

ABC203AF-2686-4D34-A550-69F40F57AF84.jpeg To be[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Montana Olive https://live.staticflic[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

IMG_20201122_193001_419.jpg Been a while. Hope […]

nice carpage

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine