Beetle offer to The Drake editors

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
golden beetle

Beetle offer to The Drake editors

Post by golden beetle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Beetle will write for the Drake.

I've barely posted here...

A legion of haters has followed me...

But for every hater?

There are thousands of adoring fans.

Who bother me at fly shops.

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: Beetle offer to The Drake editors

Post by Average Joe » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Is this you?
beetle.jpg
beetle.jpg (45.16 KiB) Viewed 2311 times

golden beetle

Post by golden beetle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Average Joe wrote:Is this you?
beetle.jpg
I like you...

But be prepared...

For a legion of haters to follow me.

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 pm

this is goldenbeetleshower

"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

golden beetle

Post by golden beetle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:28 pm

tailchaser wrote:this is goldenbeetleshower

Hahhahaha!!

Loved it.

You guys take care of the entertainment.

I will post a few fishing reports...

No more.

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:35 pm

golden beetle wrote:
I will post a few fishing reports...

No more.
oh joy... can't wait.
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

Adams

Post by Adams » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:37 pm

You sound like Mikeo's younger brother. Do you have Savanah's duck?
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Adams wrote:You sound like Mikeo's younger brother. Do you have Savanah's duck?

Oh... the Mikeo thread. That's what we need a little of right about now.

One of my favorites...
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:55 pm

I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

golden beetle

Post by golden beetle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 pm

RFA wrote:I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
Good post.

Beetle ain't top dog here.

Just another minor leaguer hoping for a shot...

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:10 pm

That's not what you said in your earlier posts, and I don't need you to validate anything I write. Just shut the fuck up until you have something to contribute of value. You're not even in the fucking pack, just some scraggly fucking mutt in the shadows.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

golden beetle

Post by golden beetle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 pm

RFA wrote:That's not what you said in your earlier posts, and I don't need you to validate anything I write. Just shut the fuck up until you have something to contribute of value. You're not even in the fucking pack, just some scraggly fucking mutt in the shadows.
I will quote you on that in a year.