FlyFishing Proposal!

Monthly photo contests will be the feature of this forum. Discussions of photographic techniques, gear, software, etc will (hopefully) discussed here.
megdon

FlyFishing Proposal!

Post by megdon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 am

A Friday night sunset fishing trip, turned out to be something way crazier than I had imagined! After having no bites on the stream, we started to head in...looks like my fiance ended up getting a pretty good catch!!!!!

BigTimber

Re: FlyFishing Proposal!

Post by BigTimber » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 am

WHAT...........THE..............FUCK????????????? :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit :vomit
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:54 am

megdon wrote:A Friday night sunset fishing trip, turned out to be something way crazier than I had imagined! After having no bites on the stream, we started to head in...looks like my fiance ended up getting a pretty good catch!!!!!
tmi.jpg
tmi.jpg (22.62 KiB) Viewed 1932 times

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:26 am

Great pic, AJ, haha!
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

Fleet Daddy

Post by Fleet Daddy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Check the membership requirements, md.........learn to read or DIAF.....

Fleet
Never forget, ever!

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:35 pm

megdon wrote:A Friday night sunset fishing trip, turned out to be something way crazier than I had imagined! After having no bites on the stream, we started to head in...looks like my fiance ended up getting a pretty good catch!!!!!
You're a fucking moron.... she's prolly fucking west chester as I type.
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 pm

foureyedgeek wrote:Great pic, AJ, haha!
X2, that's some funny shit right there.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Maslowsli

Post by Maslowsli » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:57 am

Pandora pioneered a really ingenious idea which was foreign inside the pandora beads marketplace; permitting shoppers the opportunity to create their very own jewelry by giving them with the styled elements they need to make a complete piece. It functions by enabling you to purchase a base bracelet initially; then you definitely can select from an in depth list of styles, a charm that you just find attractive; you can also mix and match prepared produced styles with extra charms from your personal styles. This concept was well received by each domestic and international markets, and served because the primary catalyst of pandora CZ beads immense growth as a business.
Additional and additional females became attracted for the cheap pandora jewellery charmed bracelet, obtaining within the masses on account of the company's effectively thought out slogan, "one charm for every single unforgettable and charmed moment inside your life". Every single leather pandora bracelet cheap and Pandora bracelets has its very own exceptional identity, so it isn't at all surprising why everyone would see Pandora's charms and bracelets as extremely attractive.