This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By K_P
Thanks for stepping up.

You were more than patient.
By fallen513
Now I don't have to explain why Method Man was dancing so seductively to the 4 year old peeking over my shoulder, and for that, I thank you.
By TX.
I thought the room smelled a little different tonight.
:cool
By RFA
Let's be clear here.....I didn't ban him because of the shit he caused/stirred up. I banned him because he started spamming up the board with bullshit. I think he started 8 new threads this evening, and none were about anything other than him attempting to goad people into arguments and advertise himself in the third person. Shit, his last 3 threads were daring me to ban him, nothing else.

I honestly wanted the board to handle it, as it does best, but saw red(flagged) posts all over the front page, and every one was linked directly to him. I had no choice. 73 posts from him, and not one that had any value or humor...just trolling. This isn't even counting his alter egoes.

I wonder if Nemo is going to put me on administrative leave pending an investigation?
By TX.
RFA wrote:

I wonder if Nemo is going to put me on administrative leave pending an investigation?
Only if TP tells him to.
By Redchaser
Golden Beatoff,

This isn't the NJ board or troutpredator (although it's funny to see you posting there again), this is The Drake, fuck around here and The Drake will gouge your eye out and skull fuck you.
By locogringo
Yet when he posted his shit, we gave him 4 or 5 pages of responses thus giving him the attention that his attention whore self wanted. Seriously, the foes button is your friend. If no one responds to these douche nozzles, they will go the fuck away faster.

I use the foes button on myself so I don't have to see the complete shit I often post.
Last edited by locogringo on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By peetso
locogringo wrote: Seriously, the foes button is your friend. If no one responds to these douche nozzles, they will go the fuck away faster.
Yep loco's right.

Best deterrent.
By Woolybug25
golden beetle wrote:
Good for you, putting your fingers in your ears...

Beetle is just a lonely Attention Whore......

The best thing to do...

Put him on your foes list...

Ignore...

The Attention Whore!

By canook
Our water is starting to ice over. It's time to stash the rods.

Sad, really...
By RFA
For some reason the ban isn't sticking. I called in the real Mods for reinforcements.

In the meantime - Beetle. You are banned. I will keep deleting all of your new posts and your profile until one of the reds comes in and make it permanent.

Fuck off.
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine