All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By blumpkin
Confession:

I never posted a proper intro and make about 565 posts
between fish pics I post. My wife did however, cook breakfast
recently for several influential Drakians.

So I'm good.

Shit RT... Relax and enjoy the coffee.
By SLSS

And you thought no one noticed. :coffee
By Rif_Raft
I fly to Tampa next week, have booked a guide for a day on the old briney. And get this - I have absolutely no fucking idea what a strip strike, strip set thingy is. It gets worse, I dont give a shit either cause something eats my bug its gonna cop a load a some stainless.
(feel a whole lot better after that)
By LuckyBastard
Confession: When you're sitting on a plane with headphones on, and you fart, don't believe you got away with it because YOU didn't hear it. Guy sitting across from us just looked over, then pissed himself laughing, proper belly-laughing too. It was pretty massive (a good 8 seconds), and I thought it was silent.

Confession: Didn't tell the wife till we were driving home, she was sitting next to me with headphones on too. She just thought that guy was crazy.
By shunned
I said I would shave after the tweed run.

confession: I lied.

By shunned
confession: emptied a gifted bottle of johnnie walker blue last night. :vomit

'johnnie walker blue'

what you drank before your ass met your elbow.
By RT
I fished for 8 straight hours today and didn't touch anything except 2 corn dogs and master cylinder of Pabst. It was a very fine day. :cool
By SLSS
RT wrote:I fished for 8 straight hours today and didn't touch anything except 2 corn dogs and master cylinder of Pabst. It was a very fine day. :cool
That sounds like a very fine day, except for the two corn dogs and the pabst. I'd dig deep and go for a couple IPA (which might result in a nap, but I always enjoy that along a river). :cool
By Yard Sale
RT wrote:I fished for 8 straight hours today and didn't touch anything except 2 corn dogs and master cylinder of Pabst. It was a very fine day. :cool
If you were east of me that sucks.

If you were west of me that is awesome!
By LuckyBastard

Started watching Homeland with the missus, from Series 1.

Confession: I don't normally go for scrawny blondes, but I'd Fuck the back out of this Bird, every day of the week.
By Hogleg
LuckyBastard wrote:Image

Started watching Homeland with the missus, from Series 1.

Confession: I don't normally go for scrawny blondes, but I'd Fuck the back out of this Bird, every day of the week.
The line forms to the rear LB.

He put the fucking my pillow guy up there to addre[…]

Be aware that Governor Bullock has directed travel[…]

https://youtu.be/OnII5AqDy2U https://youtu.be/pG1[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grunter (synth wing) https://live.staticflic[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine