Geoff Mueller Is A F!@k

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
Randall Dee

Re: Geoff Mueller Is A F@g!

Post by Randall Dee » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:49 pm

nemo wrote:Beavs 28, Longhorns 24.

Beavs win, you send me a dozen flies.

Texas wins, I send you a hoody and a new Bauer Trout reel.

We on?
Shit......I'm a Beavers fan, but I'd take some of that action.

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Someone needs a juice box and a nap.

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be fucking wrong

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Now there you are, in Boise, basically run out of Key West for being a complete and utter asshole
considering cross section of humanity in Key West , this is quite an accomplishment :coffee
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 pm

What magazine? Har har har!

I just love the fact that this thread might have gone 5 posts till the Cap'n chimed in. I Don't know anything about the facebook shit, I don't deal with that crap. But I say TP should be able to post whatever teh fuck he wants here. Hes one of the douchebags who built this place up enough to let nemo put 35 ads on the sidebanners....

Last Drake I bought had an article by nemo hisself about paying to play on a stream and how great it was. That was like 3 years ago...

The kindler gentler drake(both the online and print version) suck. But I spose its still better than anything else out there....

PS: The whole "print media is dying so the talent isn't there anymore" argument is BS. Its all e-zines now as it should be. But you have driven the coast roads here and know why....
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

speybait

Post by speybait » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:41 pm

RFA wrote:Since we're beating on the mag, I will give you some feedback. The comedy needs to be better. It's very high school woodshop teacher-esque.

I would volunteer to write some shit (being as I am the funniest guy on this board, besides COL and mb), but I know you would turn me down.
If I may interpret...I think what RFA is requesting is more high brow dick humor.
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 pm

speybait wrote:
RFA wrote:Since we're beating on the mag, I will give you some feedback. The comedy needs to be better. It's very high school woodshop teacher-esque.

I would volunteer to write some shit (being as I am the funniest guy on this board, besides COL and mb), but I know you would turn me down.
If I may interpret...I think what RFA is requesting is more high brow dick humor.
I think RFA is laying the groundwork for a future reoccurring dick art piece. Kinda like the New Yorker political cartoons... just with dicks.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

InTheDrift

Post by InTheDrift » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Might I offer a suggestion?

Let Raffa work some of his photoshop magic on the photo from the Erie article and maybe pair it with an article about the Beaver/private lease situation along the lake. I would frame that shit.

The mag has gotten a bit soft as it has grown. Still better than the rest, but seeing old Karl (the Beaver guide) in that issue fired me up enough to start the thread that pointed it out.

Those cocksuckers are well known around these parts for the tricks that they pulled to get the money. They started a trend that has spread to a number of guide services and shops that are making their seasons profits by guiding clients on private leases for fish that are paid for entirely with public funds. As a matter of fact, two "outfitters" guide almost solely on that piece of water.

The state has an access program that uses more public money to try to gain access, but they are fighting an uphill battle because of the light traffic, big money, leases that Beaver pioneered out here. Can you understand the tension from the PA boys now?

God. I hate that fuckin guy.

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
speybait wrote:

I think RFA is laying the groundwork for a future reoccurring dick art piece. Kinda like the New Yorker political cartoons... just with dicks.
rough draft.....

[report]
New Yorker.jpg
New Yorker.jpg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 618 times
[/report]
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Pure genius...
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 pm

My wife was talking to me about something (I wasn't listening), as she walked over to me...."..and then I said to her, you just need to tell him that he can't just ignore the kids when he is................jesus christ. You need to go back to school and spend your time more productively"
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Dear Mike,

First, turn up your hearing aids, and get your reading glasses, cause I'm only gonna say this once, you genetically inferior little fuck.

Why do you bother?

Geoff is a fag, and clearly you hate fags, yet you read his articles.

Why?

Are you some kind of closet fag or something?

Everyone on this board is a beneath you, and yet you continue to post here.

Why?

Could it be that you have some sort of inferiority complex?

Why do you bother?

Why?

And if you feel the need to fly out here and settle this shit once and for all, please do. I'll pick you up at the airport, drive you to the Fort, and dispose of your earthly remains once things are "settled", all free of charge, of course.

Love,

-Slave
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

speybait

Post by speybait » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 pm

slavetotheflyrod wrote:Dear Mike,

First, turn up your hearing aids, and get your reading glasses, cause I'm only gonna say this once, you genetically inferior little fuck.

Why do you bother?

Geoff is a fag, and clearly you hate fags, yet you read his articles.

Why?

Are you some kind of closet fag or something?

Everyone on this board is a beneath you, and yet you continue to post here.

Why?

Could it be that you have some sort of inferiority complex?

Why do you bother?

Why?

And if you feel the need to fly out here and settle this shit once and for all, please do. I'll pick you up at the airport, drive you to the Fort, and dispose of your earthly remains once things are "settled", all free of charge, of course.

Love,

-Slave
Free of charge is a very generous offer, TP. Give it some thought.
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"