This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
We have the Things that piss me off thread and we have the Friday cheer through. But fuck me if we don't have a good ol fashioned things that make me happy thread so I am starting this shit.

If you don't like it don't read it or post in it.

A nice custom jober here

Longest shot was estimated at 500 yards, nothing like getting a tight seal on that bitch and lettin loose
Last edited by Spicytuna on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gremlin
there is a whole thread about what makes me happy on this board: "The Unlimited Thong Thread".
By Da Ax
Gremlin wrote:there is a whole thread about what makes me happy on this board: "The Unlimited Thong Thread".
This.
By Spicytuna
Da Ax wrote:
Gremlin wrote:there is a whole thread about what makes me happy on this board: "The Unlimited Thong Thread".
This.
Fixed
One of the funniest evenings I've ever spent was shagging fly potatoes (seems you could read that a couple ways :coffee ). Baseball gloves, an enormous open field, and one stellar potato canon.

Trying to run down a knuckling potato at 200 yards was not easy.

There was some beer involved.
People who drive slow in the left lane and won't pull over. Oh wait, that's for the things that piss me off thread. Um, let me think. Ok, I got one. Shooting assholes who drive slow in the left lane without pulling over with a potato cannon. Yeah, that would make me happy. :gun
weed, single malt, cigars, wood, feathers and the dead.
now other things... (like) love and world peace (or some shit)... well that just bores the ass off me.

hee hee... I just said 'bores the ass off me'.
I suppose toilet humour makes me happy as well then.

[/just a cup of cold caw-fee]
I like the peizio ignitor, but is the air nozzle in the photo somehow used?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Microwave Dyeing II Reposting this with some[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine