All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Wholetmygoatsout
Team needs a rebuild too ...what odds Giggs retires now and a few others move on ?

Mourinho to replace SAF ?
By Wholetmygoatsout
You best be hoping for Jose over Moyes .....or the SAF legacy will become just that.
By RaZ
i'd much prefer moyes over jose... but who knows. moyes has done a lot with a little. its a different ball game managing so many stars, and media presence at every turn. bring in Keano!
moronoh just goes around, wins a title w a great team, gets bored, pissed off the media, and then his management, then leaves.

giggs will be a great manager. scholes for future youth team manager too.

Fergie, Fergie, Give us a wave!
By RaZ
I don't expect anything official until the end of the season.
By RaZ
Welp, Toffees release statement that Moyes will not be returning next season.

wonder if we can send them a boquet of flowers and Nani...
By RaZ
RaZ wrote:I don't expect anything official until the end of the season.
i take this back...

welcome to Manc you ginga. bring the tall afro belguim, tell rooney to fuck off to bayern.
By brownsville
RaZ wrote:
welcome to Manc you ginga. bring the tall afro belguim, tell rooney to fuck off to bayern.
hilarious. 'Manc' is an abbreviation of Mancunian, which you obviously aint [along with 99.99% of Man U 'fans'] which is why it is generally preceded by 'plastic'........ :coffee
By RaZ
holy shit i'm not from Manchester, UK. ahhh i'm so plastic!!!!
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine