kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By NeedmoreDEET
I'd just like to offer a formal apology for being slow. Flies are done, but I've been at the breaking point at work, and I had to fulfill an overdue promise to my daughter. Everything will be shipped in another day or so. My son graduates from college this weekend and we will be taking in an EPL soccer match in London shortly thereafter. Appreciate the understanding - just haven't been into it for a bit.
By Adams
I too have been underwater at work and haven't finished these up. And just realized from looking at the thread that Hogleg is already in Baja and I was going to at least shoot him a few flies before he went. And forgot. SHit.
By F.Babar
Get 'em in the mail, ya slack asses :cool
By Hogleg
Update: all swap flies have been followed by pez Gallo but no eats yet (except for a few jacks). Tomorrow is the last day. FUCK! Which fly shall I choose...?
By F.Babar
Mine. :) If he beached chasing it...he wanted it. Roo "chases" are a dime a dozen...force feed those fuckers!

Did I send you a mullet with a rattle?.....toss that one. Give em hell today!!!
By Adams
My apologies as a slacker. Buried at work (still). Sorry to Hogleg and southernstrain for not assisting in putting together your Baja arsenals.
By southernstrain
No problem man, shit happens!

Fbabar,

Just hold mine and wait for something good that we can offer them up for auction or the like!
By F.Babar
You should see yours today...though it's an incomplete set.

Paid out the nose so you would have them today.
By F.Babar
still waiting on the slacks.
Peeing off the porch....TR

:smile

LA Marsh......TR

:smile

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. W[…]

things I a-heared at drake camp

"Led Zepellin? you like fast Led Zepellin […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine